Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Square Enix Won't Remake Final Fantasy 7 Until It Outdoes The Original

dadante666dadante666 Member UncommonPosts: 402

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/pc-games/no-ff7-remake/

here are some info about it ,whats your opinion about it?

for me i hope they remake ,putting great graphic and conserving the same gameplay and quality so the game wont be a competition about the ild one other than graphic

(sorry iknow this is not gw2 related  but still post you opinion about the thread)

Comments

• seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202

How is this Guild Wars 2 related?

Maybe post here:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/forum/51

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• GurpslordGurpslord Member Posts: 350

Pretty sure this has nothing to do with GW2 at all.  

Still, I watched that little break on GBTV as well, and frankly SE has been hurting with their last bunch of releases.  Nothing great has come out of their factory for a long while.  They used to be known for making something awesome, now they're mediocre at best.

I don't blame them, they need to reclaim their title before they go back and show off their prize piece with a new haircut.  Don't get me wrong, I don't believe FF7 was the RPG messiah by any standard, in fact I enjoyed 10 a lot more, and my altime favorite is 4, yes with Cecil..

Still, you can't deny that 7 had a massive impact on the franchise and the genre as a whole and is easly one of the most successfull RPG's of all time.  Now..if they'd remake me a Chrono Trigger I'd pretty  much spring a permanent erection..

• dadante666dadante666 Member UncommonPosts: 402
    Originally posted by Gurpslord

Pretty sure this has nothing to do with GW2 at all.  

Still, I watched that little break on GBTV as well, and frankly SE has been hurting with their last bunch of releases.  Nothing great has come out of their factory for a long while.  They used to be known for making something awesome, now they're mediocre at best.

I don't blame them, they need to reclaim their title before they go back and show off their prize piece with a new haircut.  Don't get me wrong, I don't believe FF7 was the RPG messiah by any standard, in fact I enjoyed 10 a lot more, and my altime favorite is 4, yes with Cecil..

Still, you can't deny that 7 had a massive impact on the franchise and the genre as a whole and is easly one of the most successfull RPG's of all time.  Now..if they'd remake me a Chrono Trigger I'd pretty  much spring a permanent erection..

lol the end was epic

• StrangeEyesStrangeEyes Member Posts: 119

Remove this topic, pls it has nothing to do with Guild Wars 2.

CPU:Intel Core i7-3770K 4GHz
    GPU:ASUS HD 7970 DirectCU II TOP
    MB:ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE
    Case:Cooler Master HAF X
    RAM:Corsair 16GB 1600
    PSU:Corsair gold 850
    HD:SSD OCZ 256 GB vertex4

• WolfynsongWolfynsong Member Posts: 237

Personally, I'd just be happy with a port of FF9 to 3DS.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Originally posted by Wolfynsong

Personally, I'd just be happy with a port of FF9 to PS Vita.

Edit :

Or 8!

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• WolfynsongWolfynsong Member Posts: 237
    Originally posted by Castillle
    Originally posted by Wolfynsong

Personally, I'd just be happy with a port of FF9 to PS Vita.

Edit :

Or 8!

Yeah, the Vita is far more likely to get both than the 3DS is to get either one... *sigh*

• lifesbrinklifesbrink Member UncommonPosts: 553

This is a general gaming forum, not the GW2 forum!  Final Fantasy 7 is a perfectly acceptable topic.

My blog is a continuing story of what MMO's should be like.