Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft Mists Of Pandaria Box Art Surfaces-- internet is on fire.

Bobbie203Bobbie203 Member Posts: 136

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/world-of-warcraft-mmorpg/world-of-warcraft-news/mop-box-art/

first sneak peak at the actual retail box of mist of pandaria, this news is spreading like wild fire across the entire internet with buzz.

Comments

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090

Geez, they put the panda right on the box.  I mean, I knew they were going to, but it's still pretty jarring to see.  

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Ooh, shiny.  Any news on release date?

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by RebelScum99

Geez, they put the panda right on the box.  I mean, I knew they were going to, but it's still pretty jarring to see.  

Why is it jarring to see?   To see a Panda on the box of a game expansion called Mist of "Panda"ria?  Too funny.   

• SomsbalSomsbal Member Posts: 222

I fail to see what's wrong about it.

Or are you one of those "lol pandas so immature lol kungfu pandas lol pokemon lol immature" cool kids?

OT: It looks pretty real to me. If it was fanmade then it would have probably been a green box.

• rygard49rygard49 Member UncommonPosts: 973

I question the internet being on fire about this. Cool picture, though.

• L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065

So, they're making an expansion called Mists of Pandaria, set on an oriental themed continent inhabitated by pandaren (the panda people) and adding pandaren as a new playable race... and you find jarring they put a panda on the box?

What can men do against such reckless hate?

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

I'm actually returning to WoW.  I've played it upto wotlk, then went and dabbled in about 100 others MMOs, but none of them seem to stick with me.  I know it's changed alot, but it's still warcraft lore, which I love.  i wonder if I have to buy cataclysm to play mist of pandaria : or hopefully they have a buy panda get cata free deal like they have with cata + wotlk right now.

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• sindraodsindraod Member Posts: 28
    Originally posted by Bobbie203

internet is on fire

as are my trousers

• Bobbie203Bobbie203 Member Posts: 136

Its all over other internet sites wonder why mmorpg.com is slow at getting this news bit.

This secret box art is news worthy.

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757

It's a box, with a panda on it, because the expansion focuses on pandas. What's so wonderous about it?

its the most hyped mmorpg in the history of mmorpg, and the box art is leaked. its the next 3.4 million box sold within 24 hours just like cataclysm. The leaked box art is worthy of being on the news section of mmorpg.com

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Originally posted by Bobbie203

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/world-of-warcraft-mmorpg/world-of-warcraft-news/mop-box-art/

first sneak peak at the actual retail box of mist of pandaria, this news is spreading like wild fire across the entire internet with buzz.

Yes glad a box cover is the priority of the world right now.

Mist of pandaria is the fastest selling expansion in the history of mmorpg in 2012. How do i know this?

WELLLLLLL because the crystal ball said so.

• grapevinegrapevine Member UncommonPosts: 1,927
    Originally posted by Gravarg

I'm actually returning to WoW.  I've played it upto wotlk, then went and dabbled in about 100 others MMOs, but none of them seem to stick with me.  I know it's changed alot, but it's still warcraft lore, which I love.  i wonder if I have to buy cataclysm to play mist of pandaria : or hopefully they have a buy panda get cata free deal like they have with cata + wotlk right now.

Yes, you'll need Cataclysm.

• GreenishBlueGreenishBlue Member Posts: 263

another WoW expansion that will axe the competition; most players will download the expansion and won't care for a box; it's the content of the game that matters; game rocks

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Pandas are actually the only thing that would get me to try WoW.

Or including the base games with the new expack and launching a fresh server. That would do it as well.

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230
    Originally posted by Gravarg

Get a scroll of resurrection.  But dont resub until after you use the scroll.  It will give you all expansions free and some other stuff.

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059

They are going to make millions of dollars by selling people a digital Kung-Fu Panda experience... It is what it is.

• VercinVercin Member UncommonPosts: 353
    I've already pre-ordered.....I hope they don't remove the pandas in some m night shyamalan TWIST!

The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

• The Pandaren box art looks very nice indeed.