Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 What we have not seen

sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

Comments

• AxiosImmortalAxiosImmortal Member UncommonPosts: 645

Well this game is going to be great and will last around 8-10 years assuming areanet will make another guild wars.

Looking at: The Repopulation
    Preordering: None
    Playing: Random Games

• sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765

I mean its just HUGE! lol

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

• seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• ZenonSethZenonSeth Member Posts: 128

As the guy above me said, another thread exists.

Also, your signature is so huge, I thought _that_ was your post at first... i wish more forums had small sig requirements.

Edit: No, it's not a random thing to say, I think that when your signature starts exceeding your average post size, you should reconsider what you put in it. And, I refuse to post again in this thread to bump it to the top. Someone needs to lock the thread as a repost.

• SilverbarrSilverbarr Member Posts: 306
    Originally posted by ZenonSeth

As the guy above me said, another thread exists.

Also, your signature is so huge, I thought _that_ was your post at first... i wish more forums had small sig requirements.

Well that is random statement to make :P

I personally like that he has characterised himself with a GREAT sig. Calvin and Hobbes ftw.

M

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Support the Indie Developers - Kickstarter