Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A friendly advise - just avoid GF

vasilchovasilcho Member Posts: 42

So apparantly they now ban people 'for pending investigation'. No one will provide you with any additional information, and support will just repat the same thing over and over again and close the ticket. If you are lucky to get a reply that is. You are better off with a private server, at least if I played such server I would not be hoping to get a decent service and would expect such behavior. 

Oh well, lesson learned I guess. At least now I can stop making excuses for them and will actually see what 3.0 is all about :) 

/rant off

Comments

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Um, what?  This is the first I heard of this.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571

This is the reason why I absolutely loathe NCSoft games.  They will ban you in Aion for the most absolutely dumb reasons.  The community is super spiteful too you they will report you for anything just to get you banned.  Seriously had a terrible experience with Aion.

• DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788

Pardon my ignorance but what does the GF stand for?

• ConnmacartConnmacart Member UncommonPosts: 722

I assume GF stands for Gameforge. Yes they suck badly. It took them 2 weeks to solve my problem after closing my ticket as solved twice without doing anything. I had migrated my account on day 1 it was available, but they had somehow removed my account from the migration list after the beta. So 2 weeks after the relaunch I finally get an answer from which I deduct, yes I had to deduct it myself even, what was wrong.

NC Soft has nothing to do with Gameforge so don't bother bashing them.

Want to try Aion go to the US servers I say.

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Am I the only one who finds it funny that a "GF" stands for trouble? lol

Harbinger of Fools
  • warmaster670warmaster670 Member Posts: 1,384
    Originally posted by UNH0LYEV1L

This is the reason why I absolutely loathe NCSoft games.  They will ban you in Aion for the most absolutely dumb reasons.  The community is super spiteful too you they will report you for anything just to get you banned.  Seriously had a terrible experience with Aion.

Gameforge =/= NCsoft.

Apparently stating the truth in my sig is "trolling"
    Sig typo fixed thanks to an observant stragen001.

• eHugeHug Member UncommonPosts: 265

There I thought NcSofts service was bad. Then NcSoft sold the EU players to GameForge - and now I know what a terrible service is. No updates, no decent support, no banning exploiters that solo instances, no nothing. It's amazing how a complany can be that bad. I fear for Tera that's run by the same lazy and cluless people.

Sorry if that sounded harsh, but I've never experience such a terrible service and hopefully will never again.

LFG!