Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF english speaking people

im on Ship 3, tag is Odinthedark1 if anyone wants to group, i dont know how to add friends yet tho, dont speak japanese just winging it for the options lol...

Comments

• bleyzwunbleyzwun Member UncommonPosts: 1,087

I'm curious about how this game is.  How is it compared to PSU?  I enjoyed that for a short bit, but not enough to keep playing after a certain point.  It looks like the combat is a little bit more complicated than the last game.  I don't plan on playing the beta, but I wouldn't mind checking it out if it releases out here.

• Odinthedark1Odinthedark1 Member Posts: 330

im already having a blast with it, much more skill based you can dodge jump block and chain combos, i would go so far to say as im loving it a bit more than PSU.

• bleyzwunbleyzwun Member UncommonPosts: 1,087

Nice.  Hopefully it comes out over here.  

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    Most of the English speaking community are on Ship #2, I am not sure if they got over-flooded though. But if you are going to start a new character you may as well try there!

• JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290

Really hoping the english patch goes up soon =( I wanna play!

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

I really would like to play too,  LOVE PSO and PSU... have been really anticipating this one.

• DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788

Last phanstasy star game I played was on dreamcast. Have to keep an eye on this one...

• Odinthedark1Odinthedark1 Member Posts: 330

Damn lol i made my char on ship 3 like 30mins after the beta launched