Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legacy Pics

RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Thought it be a good time for those that actually enjoy the game, to show off their Legacy pics.  People hate TOR for this, that, and the other.  This thread isn't for you.  Anyway thought I would post a pic of my soon (3 weeks maybe?) to be finished Chiss Legacy. Not exactly how I wanted it as when it's done one of  my characters will be non-Chiss. Still debating now if I want to delete the Sage and start over considering how much work I put into her.

In War - Victory.
In Peace - Vigilance.
In Death - Sacrifice.

Comments

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Hell. Why not.

Originally posted by Roin
    Thought it be a good time for those that actually enjoy the game, to show off their Legacy pics. People hate TOR for this, that, and the other. This thread isn't for you. Anyway thought I would post a pic of my soon (3 weeks maybe?) to be finished Chiss Legacy. Not exactly how I wanted it as when it's done one of my characters will be non-Chiss. Still debating now if I want to delete the Sage and start over considering how much work I put into her.

Couldn't help but have this song come to mind when looking at your legacy character list:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc