Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Reason?

SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

That this game is not getting more discussion and interest?

The Open Beta launches at 3 AM EST tonight.

It is extremely easy to register an account, download, and install this game.

Walk thru guide

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-pre-open-beta-registration-guide/

Comments

• bleyzwunbleyzwun Member UncommonPosts: 1,087

I don't think many people care for the PS series.  I'm also sure if they aren't die hard fans and played PSU it left them with some bad memories (at least it did for me).  I think PSO2 looks pretty cool for what it is and want to try it out, but I'm not excited about it.

• JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290

Thanks yo! I'll definitely hit that up. PSO was my first online gaming addiction! Such a good game.

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195
    Originally posted by bleyzwun

I don't think many people care for the PS series.  I'm also sure if they aren't die hard fans and played PSU it left them with some bad memories (at least it did for me).  I think PSO2 looks pretty cool for what it is and want to try it out, but I'm not excited about it.

LOL well yea PSO was pretty bad, but loved most of the single player rpgs in the series.

• JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290

Sorrow do you know if there is an updated English patch up yet anywhere for the open beta?

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249

Thanks Sorrow image

Will try out as soon i get home.

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195
    Originally posted by Jimmydean

Sorrow do you know if there is an updated English patch up yet anywhere for the open beta?

Not yet but the guys who started in the pre-open beta are working on it

• XDrLoboXDrLobo Member UncommonPosts: 8

Hi there, PSO 1&2 was the first online game with a community i ever played ... if i remember correctly there were only a  few levels with few different layouts, but also those red boxes that popped up sometimes with special weapons in them .....

When i think about it it may well be my best memories in an online game, i also owned PSU but didn't play past the first one player mission.

Anyway, i for one can't wait for PSO2 to come out, i'll sure give it a try and probably stick to it for quite some time !

Oh by the way ... without today's mention on the site first page, i wouldn't even be aware that a new pso was coming... how great is that for a surprise ???

• KamikazegoKamikazego Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Originally posted by XDrLobo

Hi there, PSO 1&2 was the first online game with a community i ever played ... if i remember correctly there were only a  few levels with few different layouts, but also those red boxes that popped up sometimes with special weapons in them .....

When i think about it it may well be my best memories in an online game, i also owned PSU but didn't play past the first one player mission.

Anyway, i for one can't wait for PSO2 to come out, i'll sure give it a try and probably stick to it for quite some time !

Oh by the way ... without today's mention on the site first page, i wouldn't even be aware that a new pso was coming... how great is that for a surprise ???

PSO2 is out. It was released yesterday haha.

It's free! ;D

• XDrLoboXDrLobo Member UncommonPosts: 8

You got me  :) i meant out in a language i can speak and read and fully enjoy like good old english ! :)

In fact i'm not in a hurry since yesterday i 'found' the psp episodes and dusted off that old handheld device !

I also found a website and a host for PSOBB on the pc and my old copy of PSU for xbox360 ... i'm gonna do all the story modes before launching PSO2, by that time it should be 'english out' :)