Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR F2P?

This is too funny...

A gaming company is not going to officially utter this buzzword unless they already intend to do it. SWTOR is failing badly and like I have said in earlier postings this game will be F2P by the end of 2012.

SWTOR is going to go down as the biggest failure in MMO history and for good reason... The game is beyond terrible.

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by hh33
    This is too funny...A gaming company is not going to officially utter this buzzword unless they already intend to do it. SWTOR is failing badly and like I have said in earlier postings this game will be F2P by the end of 2012. SWTOR is going to go down as the biggest failure in MMO history and for good reason... The game is beyond terrible.

Makes you wonder why so many were rabidly hyped for it...

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• GrinnzGrinnz Member UncommonPosts: 312
    Originally posted by Nitth

Originally posted by hh33
    This is too funny...

A gaming company is not going to officially utter this buzzword unless they already intend to do it. SWTOR is failing badly and like I have said in earlier postings this game will be F2P by the end of 2012.

SWTOR is going to go down as the biggest failure in MMO history and for good reason... The game is beyond terrible.

Makes you wonder why so many were rabidly hyped for it...

Not that i'm a GW2 fan, but even if it does suck....they'll get all the money they figured into it...since it's b2p....game hype is the next big thing!

This discussion has been closed.