Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just played Frozen Throne... I want the NAGA!!!

NemezzisNemezzis Member Posts: 13

For those that dont know, the naga are a new race... they are sea creatures, awaken by Illidan, the Demon Hunter.

Warcraft lovers, lets head to blizzard forums and plead them for those races we love so much!

Undeads and Nagas!

For those that didnt play yet, I tell you, you gonna love them image

Comments

• KingBuddy30KingBuddy30 Member Posts: 59
    Yes i also think that would be a very cool kick ass race to have. When i saw the intro movie to W3 Expanion Set i thought the same thing. Nagas Rock !

Igsharmik

Games I Play:

Quake Live
    Track Mania Nations Forever
    Runes of Magic

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

The naga suck....

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• ARV1ARV1 Member Posts: 64
    naga is okimage

If you want a free and fun mmorpg to play check out www.ogreisland.com
    My char is MelkorARV feel free to ask me for some help if you need it.

• viet_boy33viet_boy33 Member Posts: 395

The naga would be cool to see, but might take game to create even longer or beta, but never know blizzard still say their still making more races.

My strongest move is called the Hiten Misturugi Ryu technique. No move is faster or stronger than it. (Hitokiri Battousai)

http://www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!

• PatmanPatman Member Posts: 7
    I think the naga will be expansion fodder

"Look everyone, I fell in the pool with my clothes on! How hilarious is that?"

Ha, Rathma, I beat you to it

• OmolOmol Member Posts: 332
    Yup to bad they wont make release.

Omol da'Ox
    The Blooded

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox

• OmeTBOmeTB Member Posts: 4

A possibility is to introduce a 3rd faction at a later time via expansion.  Possible races that would make sense for this new faction would be Blood Elves, Naga, Draeni (sp?), and perhaps some demon type from Outworld where Illidan is now the main man.

Altho this may pose a problem by introducing a whole new faction in such a way, im sure it would still work and would definately sell.

The Blooded

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    Naga suck...

They just suck.  The story behind them is retarted, the basis of the entire NAGA religion is just... way out there and they're ugly like WHOA.

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• DiabolicalDiabolical Member Posts: 27
    Lol, perhaps the nagas submitted to Illidan cuz they lost their queen to a buncha American soldiers off the coast. The Queen of Nagas was caught by a group of American soldiers in 1973. She measured 7.8 metres long.

Áh¾ß¤ðÑ®

Áh?ß?ðÑ®

• Almighty-RobAlmighty-Rob Member Posts: 10
    forget the naga ever sense i played frozen throne its all about the Noobians i want to be a crypt lord

• ZhanghiaZhanghia Member UncommonPosts: 1,312
    Nerubians. >_>

As some things can be right and useless, can't some things be wrong and priceless? -Viktor Suikoden I

• plaplsplapls Member Posts: 28

it would be cool to have a liltle more races, i dont care if it's the blood elves nerubians or naga.

but if the make another race for the alliance they should make an extra for the horde to

• DarkyDarky Member Posts: 59

Dude, I'm the biggest fan of Warcraft since... um... yeah... and I can tell you that while the Naga themselves ARE kind of cool (especially with their snake tail and hissing and that funny crap), their army in Warcraft III: the Frozen Thrown sucks worse than the elves from the original Warcraft III (I know, kind of extreme, but that's the case).

What do you think that says about them?

In hope I'm leaving the topic open to discussion,

Darky

-------------------------------------------------------
    I don't have a signature so stop looking for one.

• KingBuddy30KingBuddy30 Member Posts: 59
    Two headed Ogre would be cool to have. I loved playing my Ogre in EverQuest when I use to play it.

Igsharmik

Games I Play:

Quake Live
    Track Mania Nations Forever
    Runes of Magic

• BladestormBladestorm Member Posts: 16

I think the Naga story and religion realy suck BUT they would be nice to play and would prolly be a great addition to the other races we all know so well.

Hukkan Bladestorm explorer of the world of Norrath.

Hukkan Leafstorm explorer of the world of Norrath.