Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[H] [Illidan] We Have Jobs Too is recruiting!

DivinefairyDivinefairy Member Posts: 66

We Have Jobs Too is a casual yet dedicated 25 man raiding group on Horde side Illidan.

Currently at 5/7 in Firelands, we are recruiting all classes and specs to fill out our 25m raid roster and stay consistently on 25m content. 

We raid Tues/Thurs from 8Pm-12 server.

We call ourselves casual because we raid only twice a week. Many of our members are married with children and can only dedicate these two nights to the game. Nonetheless, on these nights we expect the best performance of our roster; we take our time in game very seriously, but still have fun with what we're doing.

Please apply at www.whj-guild.org if you are looking to join a mature dedicated, and consistent raiding environment

Thanks for your time,

~WHJ

Comments

• DivinefairyDivinefairy Member Posts: 66

We are now 2/7 HM and focusing on healer recruitment.  We will review any exceptional applications for DPS and tanks.

• DivinefairyDivinefairy Member Posts: 66

Currently only recruiting Druid/Priest/Shaman/Lock DPS classes.

• PopitmikePopitmike Member Posts: 4

Hello there, I'm looking for a dedicated partner who is willing to level with me as a Recruit A Friend. If you can help me out let me know. Thanks.

• kitkat700kitkat700 Member Posts: 12

is any level welcome???? because i want to level up my hero too.

and like yours, i only login 2-3 times a week in a PM schedule until midnight and more if it's the weekend..