Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Katet] - Jagged Coast - PVP Guild Recruiting

Hi Guys,

We are a smaller - family core pvp guild on Server.  We are looking for all levels and all classes of active Tera players who truly enjoy PVP and want to reign supreme at 60.  

By family core pvp guild i mean this - we will never be a zerg guild, we will never be a maxed 300 person guild on server.  We will be a family.  We currently have around 25 members.  We would like to double in size but for a while stay around 50/60 members.  We want everyone to know everyone and want everyone actively particapting in what everyone else is doing.  When you log in you will feel comfortable and know exactly who everyone is, not just scrolling thru your guild tab looking for someone in the same lvl range.

Another thing to note - we are an older crowd - 21+ and all hold 9am to 5pm jobs, mostly eastcoast and central time zones with others.  If this is a problem for you do not even bother considering us.  However, these times do not apply to weekends and unless urgent real life situations occur, weekend hours are hightened exponentially.

We have a dedicated vent server that has been running for 12 years now (i know that is irrelavent, just a fun fact).  Healers and lancers are always welcome, howeve like i said we are open to any classes.  

You can reach me at the name list below Tsunade in game or reply to this post or send private message!!!!  We look forward to meeting new members.  

May the old gods and the new be with you in your fight for control.

Thank You,

Tsunade

Comments

• ParasitenoirParasitenoir Member Posts: 43

Forgot to mention, within this recruitment process, due to most peoples 9am to 5pm it would be super cool if there was someone interested who also had a specialty in web design, as currently, I have just been able to find the time to work on a website.

Thanks again,

Tsunade