Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Every player logged in since the conversion granted 500 station cash

TrappinTrappin Member UncommonPosts: 66

My March 2012 trial accounts all got credited and I upgraded all of them to Silver. Saved $20 Dollars.

Silver account mercenaries are far more robust than TII free mercs and rarely flee/panic when faced with multiple opponents/bad pulls.

June patch may include increased  AA exp rate modifiers scaling to the 4k aa benchmark.

Comments

• TyvolusTyvolus Member Posts: 190

EQ is a great game, it deserves a better F2P model. As it stands it is a P2P MMO with a big fat cash shop. Make the game F2P, lose the dam monthly fee and ride the cash shop. LOSE THE DAMN SUB FEE SONY. it should be one or the other. you lost alot of players with your stupid, F2P model.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Trappin

New accounts start with 500 marketplace station credits and upgrading from free to silver membership status just happens to be 500SC. My March 2012 trial accounts all got credited and I upgraded all of them to Silver.

the 5.00 credit resulted from SOEs ongoing Facebook marketing

http://www.everquest.com/news/article?month=062012&id=524284

You completed your first monthly quest of getting an additional 1,000 Facebook followers, and it only took you one week! For that, every player who has logged into EverQuest or EverQuest II since that game converted to free-to-play has been granted 500 Station Cash!

• TrappinTrappin Member UncommonPosts: 66

Whoa, I really misled people with this post. Updatiing now, thanks for the correction, Nadia.