Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

loan me a thousand bucks so i can gear up!

wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659

holy jeez! just checked the RMAH and about fell out of my chair. ..250 bucks for a weapon! not even that great either, lol

tired of punching the clock down at wendy's?....farm inferno for gear, sell it for big bucks on diablo 3 rmah...in a week call your boss and tell him you've retired!

Comments

• SaxonbladeSaxonblade Member Posts: 275

Lol I put some items up and no sales as of yet, but people will do it sooner rather then later, not me but some poor soul. 

• crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841

Big difference between what people ASK for something and what people GET for something, see it on ebay all the time.

That said,  I've wasted a ton of money in my life, thrown it away, however, one thing I won't be wasteing it on is the Diablo 3 auction house...lol..

Just wait until the Chinese farmers saturate the auction house with everything.

• wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659

I can hear it now..."daddy, can i get my allowance early. I want to buy a Zodiak Amulet on diablo"

• dronfwardronfwar Member Posts: 316

• SaxonbladeSaxonblade Member Posts: 275
    Originally posted by wrightstuf

I can hear it now..."daddy, can i get my allowance early. I want to buy a Zodiak Amulet on diablo"

or about honey we can't pay the mortgage this month but look at my shinny new axe :P

• zymurgeistzymurgeist Member RarePosts: 5,484

I don't think I'll be paying $250 a pop to license pixels any time soon.

"We have met the enemy and he is us." ~Pogo Possum. 

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784

spend $250 on an item, beat inferno, then never play again. Way to go!

I prefer to earn my own gear. That way it actually has value (to me)

• ScypherothScypheroth Member Posts: 264

i got a unopend D3 collectors for sale! kinda sad when the items in game are worth more than the actual game itself

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    Originally posted by Scypheroth

i got a unopend D3 collectors for sale! kinda sad when the items in game are worth more than the actual game itself

LOL I almost pissed myself laughing at this, it's so true! Thanks for that Scypheroth, I needed a good laugh :P

Hey, anyone wanna buy my 2010 siera pick up? Need the money so I can gear up my barb for inferno act 3 LOL but I might need to take out a loan for my wizard hahhahaha

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,416

Once those people start getting charged cash up front for placing an item on the AH we will only see truly rare items and the good gear will go back to gold AH.

I don't know the number but i believe its around ten items per account then you get charged a fee twice. 

Once for putting the item up and again if it sells.

That will be too risky for the folks flooding the Real Cash AH with crap Act 1 & 2 inferno drops.

Playing:

Waiting on:

• UnacoUnaco Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited July 31
    haha, really? It's not that simple! You can't just ask for money and expect people, complete strangers, to give it to you right away. You have to work to make money) or sell something. Or take a loan.. if you really need money. But be careful not to take out loans where the interest rate is too high. This is going to go sideways for you. I can recommend you this site https://credit-10.com/es/twinero-prestamos/ that helped me when I needed money. Good luck!

Post edited by Unaco on