Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New player cant seem to find a active corp.

darmin9darmin9 Member Posts: 2

I am looking for a active Corporation that is willing to teach new players the finer points of anti-piracy PVP. I am having a hard time finding an active Corporation with voice chat and active on voice chat. I have completed all of the tutorial missions and the security epic arc missions and I don't care to run another mission I find it too much like questing. I have also reviewed all of the EvE survival guides on YouTube.

I'm trying to do as much research as I can on EvE but if I'm to continue playing EvE I am going to need a Corporation that I can learn and grow with. I am looking to eventually get to low security space with  a mining fleet so I can protect them as a fighter pilot and get a cut of isk and looking to hunt pirates and reds. But I am open to all pvp possibilities.

My name is darmen cen hit me up in game or post here.

Comments

• SequenceLostSequenceLost Member UncommonPosts: 202

I don't play anymore, but you may want to seek out Eve University:

http://www.eveuniversity.org/

From what I remember they did a heck of a job training pilots in all aspects of EVE while still being a corporation.

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

Would definitely post on EVE's official forums.  I did the same when I was looking for a corp, and got at least a dozen evemails in a couple days plus a few posts in the forum.

Just be clear with what you're looking for in a corp and check out each corp thoroughly.  Ask a lot of questions and find one that suits you.

• darmin9darmin9 Member Posts: 2

EvE University rejected my application because I have not completed 3 of the career missions.I dislike missions so much I cant do 2 more epic arc missions

but I love the feel of EvE so much I hope it works out for me :P

• CalfisCalfis Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Originally posted by darmin9

EvE University rejected my application because I have not completed 3 of the career missions.I dislike missions so much I cant do 2 more epic arc missions

but I love the feel of EvE so much I hope it works out for me :P

EvE Uni generally has a stick up its ass, check out Red v Blue or Agony Empire.

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

You can also try a player run faction war corp.  It's a good way of learning to live in low sec while still having high sec available to run missions or trade.  Start off with one of the smaller corps, the bigger well known corps are selective about who they recruit.

RvB is good for small ship fights but it doesn't represent what you will face when leaving high sec.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• CaldicotCaldicot Member UncommonPosts: 455

Obviously a pirate looking for victims! image

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan