Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMITE: RTSGuru.com | Five Gods We'd Like to See in Smite

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Some fun speculation as RTSGuru.com editors pick five gods and goddesses they think would be great heroes in Hi-Rez' new MOBA, Smite.

Check it out at RTSGuru.com!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674

Kratos.

After buying into Tribes and then the game glitches to where I am told to delete and re-install but can't because there is some issue and after 3 weeks of customer service trying ever time to get me to do the same thing (same guy was referring me to different people) and so can't install any Hi-Rez stuff on computer (one company not worth wiping drive and starting over) then would like to see their gods all be destroyed. Hope the game is good for the ones who get to play it.

• DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237

Just preorder through the starter pack cant wait to get home from work to give it a whirl. Sorry you had such issue. i dl'd installed and logged into the game but havnt had a chance to play it since im only on a 30min lunch.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KrellenKrellen Member Posts: 84
    Game is great. Extremly smooth for a beta also. They need to add one of the archangels, to get some judeo-christanity in there.
  • VPgearchinVPgearchin Member Posts: 168

archangels wouldnt fit in the overarching theme of this game.

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626

Game is hella fun

• TazzasaurusTazzasaurus Member Posts: 33

agreed afro, game really is a lot of fun

• shantidevashantideva Member UncommonPosts: 186

Game needs Loke and Thor=)

"Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night, all day!"

• RakujiRakuji Member UncommonPosts: 144

no they dont need to add anything christian to the game, they need to keep it stricky mythology

Kick to the Face.

• StraashaStraasha Member UncommonPosts: 4

Christianity is mythology too.  There is as much "proof" of it as there is any other religion.

• redcloud16redcloud16 Member UncommonPosts: 220

Horus. Apollo. Poseidon. The Jade Emperor (of Chinese mythology). Shiva

They should just put the entire pantheon of every mythology in.