Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.COM CLAN/GUILDS

I think you guys should establish official mmorpg.com clans or guilds in some of the more successful mmogs out there.  This way you will have more of and inside view of how these games are doing at the moment.  A sort of quarterly report on the game (ex: the bugs goin on, new twists to the games storyline, new quests).

Get this- your established guilds can even come up with quest walk-throughs on the games that they are established in.  This will...one- bring more attention to your site, and two- your site will not only be known for it's ratings and reviews of games (say if you're looking for a game) but also it will be a vital tool for people who are already in the game and looking for possible help with certain quests or just looking for good adventuring advice....

I'd be happy to be involved with something like this, but I'm mostly interested in the staffs opinions.

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

Sounds like a great idea,  but there's only about seven staff here,  and no one gets paid anything.  Also this isn't our main job,  we have outside lives and work 40+ hour jobs.  I also have a family,  so I wouldn't be able to play games like the way you're talking about.

Yes I play games,  yes I'm going to be playing World of Warcraft,  but untill then...  I don't have really any "free" time.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

What??  Where's your dedication man!  The nerve of some people trying to have a Real Life *shakes fist*. I mean we depend on you guys to give every single strip of your humanity to the mmorpgs and our growing mmorpg.com community.  GODS CAN DO ANYTHING!!  Real Life psssssssssh, real life is for lesser men!! 

-heh, j/k....thanx for the feedback though.

I like to rant image

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

real life...? is that that thing between when i get up from my computer chair and when i sit back down? man whens the last time that happened... it tickles though :::^b::.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

I've noticed that a lot of people here are 13 - 20.  I'm 23 years old.  I'm not in school and have a full time job.  If I was young again,  I would be 100% into this site.  Right now I'm about 95% into this site... the other 5%...

What was the question?  imageimage(j/k)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

u only give 5 percent to the poor lil animals??? i must rescue them! :::^b::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

Originally posted by Djin

I've noticed that a lot of people here are 13 - 20.  I'm 23 years old.  I'm not in school and have a full time job.  If I was young again,  I would be 100% into this site.  Right now I'm about 95% into this site... the other 5%...
    What was the question?  imageimage(j/k)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

If I told you how old I was, you'd be like: "Dude your old, why are you on this freakin' site so much?"  and I'd say... "Dude- because I'm a gamer... and Gamers Rock, period"

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

....why u hiding ur age?

and if ur soo old, thenw hy do u have a dbgt gif?

lol

anway.......i think that would be a good idea, i mean we could like go to raids togethor!

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    well yeah most ppl have lifes we can´t spend 24/7 in this site we must do other things like for example work to get money to play more mmorpgs, so it can be posible but using special troops, dedicated members taht want to craete this bringing a detailed document explaining everthing to admin things can be done

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

....i dont wuit ghet u

r u saying they should sllow me on the moderators list?!?!?!

lol

well kind of but no, you wont be a mod, you will be a mod helper, you will assist the mod team by bringing information like what desperado said and you will pass this info to the mods like that

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

ahhh

i like the idea of me being a mod betterimage

you need t be 18 for that

-Abraham Lincoln

-Abraham Lincoln

Odin, seems to be the only one to truelly get what I was saying.  I didn't mean have actuall staff in all of the games out there doing the quests/ reports and what-not, I only meant to advertise in the forums for players that are already planning  to play in these games.... to be a sort of correspondent. 

"Mod-helper" could do... but Official mmorpg.com clan would give the people passing info to you a little more pride in what they're doing for you.  Doing something of this magnetude with this much responsibility is asking alot for some of the gamers that would (voluntarily) create quest guides, report not-so-known bugs, and good hunting spots in the name of mmorpg.com.

No pay, no official priveleges on the site- just the joy of knowing they are helping in the expanse and growth of their fav'd site.

i think that would be kick ass, i believe we were doing this in another thread for wow, i dont think it ever really did anything though.

- Unknown Author

Originally posted by MurtBijani

....why u hiding ur age?
    and if ur soo old, thenw hy do u have a dbgt gif?
    lol
    anway.......i think that would be a good idea, i mean we could like go to raids togethor!

Don't know if you know this or not Murt, but DB & DBZ have been around for quite some time.  Also, older people can appreciate anime just as much as some of you younger folks *shakes cane at Murt*

but.... dbz? dbz is like the runescape of anime apparently, from wut i understand anyway, i never watched. i hate it when my kool hardcore no1s heard of it anime goes mainstream. i used to love trigun but cartoon friggin network ruined that...

- Unknown Author

if u watch it, its pretty good,

but its more of a beginnners anime, i mean, like u should watch....

1. Cowboy Bebop (ive seen all)

2. Trigun (ive seen all)

3. .Hack//Sign (ive seen all)

4. .Hack//dust, (not so good, so i only watched the first 2)

5. Noir (alright, havent seen all)

there r many more, for example neongenesis etc....

well my whole point was, db dbz and dbgt...are more of beginners animeimage

what no evangelion, ruroni kenshin (samurai x), saint seiya or inuyasha, or even chobits man you have a problem

-Abraham Lincoln

-Abraham Lincoln

i forgot rorouni kenshin, and chobits, and inuhaysho

i have watched those tooimage

thats not possible, you are not allowed to be called anime master, off with your head image

-Abraham Lincoln

-Abraham Lincoln

I will take you with my Batosi skills!

*takes out samarui blade*