Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10 things to do in Mortal Online

2»

Comments

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610
    Originally posted by Toferio
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

I'm still laughing at the way most ppl tries to make fun of MO when in fact, they don't exactly know what are the problems with the game. But this is mmorpg.com,t he worst website to hype a sandbox game.

If you would care to read some general forums on MMORPG, you'd see that lots of posters are interested in sadnbox gameplay. What many fail to realize is that MO isnt disliked because it's a "sandbox", but because it is a poorly made game.

If you ant dropping bugs and combat on the table(The 2 problems for me), you guys really got nothing to talk about. Instead, you should learn what a sandbox is suppose to be and move on if you're not ready.

If MO is what "sandbox" is for you, ,with no other problems than combat and bugs then I think the one to learn what a sandbox is should be you :)

I'm sick of you people bashing hummers!  If you didn't complain about it's 12 mpg and incrediblly bad manueverability, you'd have nothing to talk about!  

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Originally posted by Toferio
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

I'm still laughing at the way most ppl tries to make fun of MO when in fact, they don't exactly know what are the problems with the game. But this is mmorpg.com,t he worst website to hype a sandbox game.

If you would care to read some general forums on MMORPG, you'd see that lots of posters are interested in sadnbox gameplay. What many fail to realize is that MO isnt disliked because it's a "sandbox", but because it is a poorly made game.

If you ant dropping bugs and combat on the table(The 2 problems for me), you guys really got nothing to talk about. Instead, you should learn what a sandbox is suppose to be and move on if you're not ready.

If MO is what "sandbox" is for you, ,with no other problems than combat and bugs then I think the one to learn what a sandbox is should be you :)

This.

MO's biggest problem is that it is a poorly designed, poorly made, buggy, bad game.

Everything else, less of an issue.

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195
    Originally posted by realnaste

Come on man. The pee shit just took minutes to implement.

And the "junk" is just a part of the model. Just like lingerie would be in a diferent aproach.

So not working on any of them wouldn't change anything.

The horses are bugs.

I know...like there was a whole Penis Task Squad of 30 people put together strictly to design penises which they then hand off to the rest of the design team to meticulously add to each male model. I heard those same people then proceeded to try to create ultimate tittys but their skills seemed to be skewed toward male genitalia .They were eventually re-assigned to perfecting the quintessential equine urine stream. In this endeavor, yet again, their talents shined.

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

newest image released shows the improvements to lighting, left is current and right is in awakening test server. Still wip but looks alot better already.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.