Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How combat works in The Elder Scrolls Online

13»

Comments

• RophezRophez Member Posts: 46

I think the "rotation" generation that WOW started are going to either: A: really enjoy the strategic combat -or- B: cry a river of tears.

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630
    Originally posted by PyrateLV
    Originally posted by ZigZags

As long as there is 3rd and 1st person perspectives with Real Time aiming and no tab targeting, Im stoked to check it out. Games like Darkfall failed for other reasons than their combat perspectives, such as the worst customer service and dev support team...ever. 

TAB target, 3rd POV only

sorry. game isnt made for you either

Large open worlds are idea for longevity of play and tactical approach. For anyone who wishes real time aiming all they need is a small scale arena style environment because if you want real skill then youd be hypocrits wanting to learn advanced in game skills else that would defeat the object of showing off your twitch skills.

I really hope they produce a Elder scrolls world true to form with depth decent NPC, AI and an expansive world. The game I want to play is elder scrolls against their world. If thats what they deliver they will have an success.

Sadly it will probably be end game in 3 months and lack pretty much what every MMO has done in the last 8 years with the exception of one.