Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veteran PvPer LF Euro or American Guild (Army soldier, cant start til June 16)

Hey everyone,

Before I get started, I'd like to state that I'm an active duty soldier in the US Army, and my time at the moment is very limited and will be for the next month or so. With that said, this is what I'm looking for...

I'm looking for a dedicated, PvP focused guild on either an American or European server. Either is fine as I'll be leaving to go to Germany next month for 3 years. I have many years of MMO and PvP experience, starting back in 1998 with Ultima Online. I've gone on to play EQ, EQ2, DAOC, WAR, WOW, Lineage 2, AION, SWTOR, and many other games. I like to define myself as a hardcore PvPer with a strong knack for teamwork. I also pretty much only roll tank classes, so I'll be going Lancer for this game.

I won't be able to start the game for another 13 days, when I go home for 2 weeks of leave and then I probably won't be able to play for the following 2 weeks after that while I move my home to Germany and get my internet setup. But after that I'll be ready to rock and roll on a daily basis.

Oh, I'm also 27 years old with a decent level of maturity lol.

So if anyone could use a strong, PvP minded tank and doesn't mind waiting a few weeks for me to set up shop, then please drop me a line with your guilds info.

Hope to hear from everyone, thanks!

Comments

• heliothhelioth Member UncommonPosts: 53

hey man, 

our pvp focussed guild is recruiting, we are an english speaking u.k based guild with a background in wow.

feel free to apply at www.definitioneu.co.uk

hopefully see you ingame