Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Golden Dragon Weapon Skins are beautiful!

BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

So, yesterday, TERA finally released the account bound (meaning you can use them over and over again) Golden Dragon Weapon Skins for the initial subscribers of TERA, and they are beautiful!

They are equipped in your weapon costume slot, so there's no having to pay a template vendor to have their appearance applied onto your current weapon.

Unfortunately, I think they only went to people that purchased the game by May 31st.  Has anyone else tried to obtain these that might have purchased TERA on June 1st, or today, June 2nd?

Comments

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

I got them in my item claim this morning and at first I hated the warrior ones but they grew on me and now I love them, I have an armor set picked out that will match them well.

:D

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813
    Originally posted by Pivotelite

I got them in my item claim this morning and at first I hated the warrior ones but they grew on me and now I love them, I have an armor set picked out that will match them well.

:D

Really, Pivot?!  YOU, the person that takes all of those incredible screenshots, hated the Warrior skins at first?

Those are my second favorite after the Lancer one, the bow is probably my third favorite.  I also figured I'd pick up the Warrior skin from the item shop as well, since they disappear next weekend.  The axe-and-mace look was too cool to pass up.

EDIT:  Oh, the Berserker axe is a tie for third with the bow. ;)

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

It was probably just because they were so different from all the previous warrior weapons, you know, straight or maybe slightly curved blade, very simple looking blades and these ones were so detailed it threw me off I guess.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind picking up the lancer skin(my favorite) from the cosmetic shop but I'm broke atm, didn't even buy collectors edition of TERA so I'll have to rep grind to get myself a beige lion rather than have a free account bound one from CE.

I was impressed by EME though, these skins are account bound and you get one for every class, so I could level all 8 classes, 1-60 on 8 different servers and have these skins the whole time on all characters...I really thought they'd cheap out and give it just a one time use or single character use to make future profits in the cash shop.

• mikunimanmikuniman Member UncommonPosts: 375

It was probably just because they were so different from all the previous warrior weapons, you know, straight or maybe slightly curved blade, very simple looking blades and these ones were so detailed it threw me off I guess.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind picking up the lancer skin(my favorite) from the cosmetic shop but I'm broke atm, didn't even buy collectors edition of TERA so I'll have to rep grind to get myself a beige lion rather than have a free account bound one from CE.

I was impressed by EME though, these skins are account bound and you get one for every class, so I could level all 8 classes, 1-60 on 8 different servers and have these skins the whole time on all characters...I really thought they'd cheap out and give it just a one time use or single character use to make future profits in the cash shop.

I like the warrior and caster dragon skins best. The lancer cash shop skin is my favorite to. To me the sword in place of the lance works for me better. The cash shop zerker mace and priest staff are to damn huge must be made for the Aman and Baraka in mind.  I'm amazed at the detail of the weapons in game in general. 

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813
    Originally posted by mikuniman

I like the warrior and caster dragon skins best. The lancer cash shop skin is my favorite to. To me the sword in place of the lance works for me better. The cash shop zerker mace and priest staff are to damn huge must be made for the Aman and Baraka in mind.  I'm amazed at the detail of the weapons in game in general. 

I picked up the lancer one as well.  I'm torn between the two because I have a blue-skinned Aman Lancer, and the cash shop Lancer skin has the face of what appears to be a blue-skinned Aman on the shield, and yes, the sword in place of a lance was definitely kick ass.

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

I was into my dragon skin on my disk as a sorcerer at first, and it looks better on my back, but it doesn't spin.

I really like the spinning disk just off of your fingertip when you're in combat stance.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001

The lancer version is now my standard "look". I dont' like the looks of the later versions of the lance so these dragon skins do nicely.

I have to say I like the archer and slayer skins the least.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964
    Originally posted by Sovrath

The lancer version is now my standard "look". I dont' like the looks of the later versions of the lance so these dragon skins do nicely.

I have to say I like the archer and slayer skins the least.

The slayers DS weapon looks great in combat, but doesn't even resemble a sword on your back :/

• Reas43Reas43 Member Posts: 297
    The bow for sure. Makes any dinky bow you have look like a winged serpent, what with the V shape of the upper part. slayer greatsword grew on me really quickly
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

I have the skins in item claim but have not used them yet,  I think i'll stick with the orginal skins because I see so many people use them.  I have used the eye patch & glasses on 2 of my characters though =p

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...