Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2: New Conglomerate Interview

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In the final installment of our PlanetSide 2 faction interviews, we managed to catch up to Creative Director Matt Higby to talk about the New Conglomerate. See what we discovered and then leave us your thoughts in the comments.

MMORPG.com: Players have a choice of three empires in PlanetSide 2 can you tell us what sets the New Conglomerate apart from the other empires?

Matt Higby: The New Conglomerate is the rebel empire on Auraxis. They are heroic freedom fighters to some, dangerous terrorists to others.

Read more of Garrett Fuller's PlanetSide 2: New Conglomerate Interview.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

Hey Suzie, would you mind asking Matt Higby why we're only seeing VS & NC, and NOTHING about TR?

Seriously, it's like they're only concentrating on NC & VS because their two high-end guys are strongly for one or the other. We've seen almost nothing from TR :(. I believe the TR community is worried that they're not being given due diligence. 

Granted, my clan is going NC, but that's not the point :3!

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Who cares fadedbomb you smurfs and those barneys will be cowering to the red menace in no time regardless :)

Originally posted by thamighty213

Who cares fadedbomb you smurfs and those barneys will be cowering to the red menace in no time regardless :)

I care because I don't want TR players to realize that they're undergunned because the other two factions were concentrated on, and either their population or gear simply won't allow them to compete properly. This will end up in either NC or VS getting the nerfbat or TR being over-buffed to compensate.

SOE, especially the Planetside devs, don't have a good track record for balancing stuff. :)

It just seems HIGHLY unfair to concentrate so heavily on NC & VS, but give almost zero media output other than a screenshot here or there with regards to the TR :x. 

• NateDaaawgNateDaaawg Member Posts: 1

If I remember correctly they covered TR frist then VS now NC.  It was a long time ago and not a lot of info.

Originally posted by NateDaaawg

If I remember correctly they covered TR frist then VS now NC.  It was a long time ago and not a lot of info.

Well, I'm talking about how recently it's been nothing but NC, VS, NC, NC, VS, etc :x.

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115
    Originally posted by Fadedbomb
    Originally posted by NateDaaawg

Well, I'm talking about how recently it's been nothing but NC, VS, NC, NC, VS, etc :x.

TR - May 11

Vanu - May 21

NC - June 1

Yeah, they're really favoring those pesky vanu and NC guys!

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• lorenzo111lorenzo111 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Dont worry my NC gauss will give you all the attention you TR pukes deserves lol