Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your best feeling when playing the beta event

2»

Comments

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

Originally posted by teeth
    Originally posted by RizelStar Originally posted by Master10K I missed being able to own people in sPvP and being owned, without thinking "it's only because of the gear disparity".
    This.   I don't really PVP unless it's not gear dependant. To be able to experience that in a MMO for the firest time was just really great. Now do take note, not only is it not gear dependant but they added in things to aid it, I.E hotkey action combat/hybrid. So I don't have to tab to be efficient(least that's how I play I didn't tab once during BWE.)  I also miss PVE, I like PVE more than WvW and PVP, but to like all components for once in an MMORPG is something great, MMOs where not for me until this year(finally).   Take care guys.  
    +1 This is me to a 'T'. I've never pvp'ed like that before and I can't put into words just how badly I want to see it in action. I missed the 1st BWE, but will be in the 2nd one for as much of it's duration as humanly possible.

if i think about it , it reminds me some FPS that everyone as the same shotgun from start , balanced pvp is what makes any pvp fun

i didnt try any pvp in gw2 yet , want to see how that works in a so complex combat system