Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Message to all Female Planetside 2 players

BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812

this was brought up earlier about female soldiers being in the next planetside and how they will look:

Higby - "One of our philosophies with? female characters was to make them be legitimate soldiers, not sexed up eye candy."

Comments

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Same as planetside 1.

Would be pretty ridiculous to have Tera style character models in this game...

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

Is it weird that as a guy, I think this is freaking awesome?

I still dont see the point of bikinis in battle, maybe thats just me.

Bring it on! *loads gun*

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101

Oh good :D I literally just dropped by the forums to see if there was any news on lady soliders. Good to hear that they're not playing up the sexuality angle.

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269
    Originally posted by star

Oh good :D I literally just dropped by the forums to see if there was any news on lady soliders. Good to hear that they're not playing up the sexuality angle.

There's some info and examples of the female chars in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onvySU5NkFo&feature=g-u-u, just after the 45 minute mark

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832

As a female, I don't want ugly characters but the overly 'sexified' characters that a lot of MMO's have don't interest me either. I'd like somewhere in the middle. Perhaps PS2 will provide that. :)

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

Huh ?

I thought it was a universal law that all new combat games had to prominently feature a half-nekkid female as the centerpiece of their advertising material ? image

(glances slyly at the Tera add framing MMORPG...)

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101
    Originally posted by mrw0lf
    Originally posted by star

There's some info and examples of the female chars in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onvySU5NkFo&feature=g-u-u, just after the 45 minute mark

Marvelous, ty so much!

• EndDreamEndDream Member Posts: 1,152

For me it depends on the game and setting. I think that Tera's art direction is fine but it would be a terrable idea for planetside 2.

Remember Old School Ultima Online

• NasherUKNasherUK Member UncommonPosts: 480

I heard that parts of their clothing will drop off as you shoot them.