Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of MMOGs is lacking

KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049

Guys, I just entered the contest for the EQ Evolution giveaway and I have a bone to pick with you.  In your list of favorite titles, one is obviously missing.

NEOCRON

Now, I am a bit biased since this is my current MMORPG obsession, but it is rated #1 by your users and at least merits a mention in your poll.  Maybe I'm just being picky, but isn't that what message boards are for?

-----

Old timer.

Comments

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Sorry, that is an old poll.  From before a time when we had game ratings ;)

I can't add it now because it would not have a fair chance, and would not look accurate.

Next time image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

why do u ask those questions anyway? does it effect the drawing?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049

As the gyrocaptain would say, "Cooool coool!"  That's why I love this place, the devs are so responsive!

Koltrane  <<  Removes lips from admin's posterior image

NC > DAoC > EQ > UO > fecal matter > leper's oily rags > SW:G

-----

Old timer.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

hehe... gyro what???

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049
    Gyrocaptain...a reference to The Road Warrior, a character played by Bruce Spence.

NC > DAoC > EQ > UO > fecal matter > leper's oily rags > SW:G

-----

Old timer.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

imagemmmmmm gyro.....imageimageimageimageimage

lol