Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo III is seriously not getting fair reviews...

Comments

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    Originally posted by Istavaan

Diablo 3 is possibly the most overhyped game in history.

Well, with the sale numbers of 6.3 Million, it really can not not have hype. :P

It also has the best CGI the game industry has ever seen. Esp Act 4 CGI, OMG!

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Well, it certainly isn't a 1 and anyone rating it so is being unfair.

But same can be said for any rating of 9 or above, it's not that either, not by a long shot.

I've spent some time in it and right now, probably a 7 to 7.5, but then I'm not a fan of the genre, and certainly not how this title has evolved from D1.

They basically took the (mostly bad) lessons they learned about gamer's from WOW and incorporated it into D3's design and there is a strong segment of the market that is recoiling from these decisions.

A bit of a hardcore action Rpg players prespective.

I feel Diablo 3 is a complete evolution of D2.

Combat is much more fluid, the way your combatant seeks out the closest enemy is a joy to behold, Graphics are better obviously, the AH is an evolution of custom game trading.

The skill/rune system offers much more flexibility over Diablo 2s skill tree and removes the tedious releveling of a class to use a different build.

The Crafting is much more engaging due to account leveling than the cube and the NPC follower system is more advanced . 

The bosses are so much more engaging when it comes to mechanics and having phases over resistance tanking and potion guzzling of the previous game.

Diablo 3 is on another level where difficulty is concerned. Diablo 2s hardest difficulty was a cake walk, so much so that the only true way to challenge yourself was hardcore. 

Even the basics of how you put a team together, how easy it is to join a game or have people quickly join yours is leaps and bounds better.

I have not seen any evidence of Wowification in Diablo 3, if anything they (blizzard) should be applauded for evolving a genre that other developers have been to scared to evolve in fear of upsetting the small followers this sub-genre has.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    Originally posted by Z3R01

Combat is much more fluid, the way your combatant seeks out the closest enemy is a joy to behold, Graphics are better obviously, the AH is an evolution of custom game trading.

The skill/rune system offers much more flexibility over Diablo 2s skill tree and removes the tedious releveling of a class to use a different build.

The Crafting is much more engaging due to account leveling than the cube and the NPC follower system is more advanced . 

The bosses are so much more engaging when it comes to mechanics and having phases over resistance tanking and potion guzzling of the previous game.

Diablo 3 is on another level where difficulty is concerned. Diablo 2s hardest difficulty was a cake walk, so much so that the only true way to challenge yourself was hardcore. 

Even the basics of how you put a team together, how easy it is to join a game or have people quickly join yours is leaps and bounds better.

I have not seen any evidence of Wowification in Diablo 3, if anything they (blizzard) should be applauded for evolving a genre that other developers have been to scared to evolve in fear of upsetting the small followers this sub-genre has.

A lot of ex-Diablo2 players I've talked to have said the gameplay is better in D3 compared to D2.

However, none could ever get over the really really bad story. I mean, okay, Diablo is a hack-and-slash so you don't need a grand epic story but c'mon!! I mean really????

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• TyvolusTyvolus Member Posts: 190

Reviews dont matter, the peoples opinions of the game who bought it dont matter....6 million plus sales is the bottom line, at the end of the day thats all that matters. Blizzard/activision along with their pals over at EA/bioware have proven time and again, whatever steaming crap on a plate they serve up, plenty of gamers are at the ready to lap it all up as they fork over their $$$.

for the record I did not buy Diablo 3, ME3, swtor -- further I no longer buy EA or activision games.

for those who bought it, enjoy. and I mean that.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

It is worth a 1 review when the company is not listening to their fanbase. Oh and to the fanbois just because they sold 6.3 mil copies haven't you learned anything from other titles that sales =/= quality yet? Nor does it mean the people are happy with it. 1.2 of the sales were also the 1 year WoW signup and got the copy for free.

And finally, the people who actually developed D2 all went on to make better games because Vivendi owned Blizzard was too stupid as a company to keep their real talent, Blizzard North. Games like TL2, GW2 etc etc. You should look into those games because by far so far they are far better then what the now talentless Blizzard has done.

TL2 might not have the fantastic videos, but i play games not for the clips but for the enjoyment of the gameplay. The videos are secondary to me. GW2 might not be subscription only model, but i play games to enjoy the game without being ripped off by nickle and diming like the RMAH or items in a store in a sub only game like WoW that are almost all $25 to do anything including something as simple as transfering a file (character transfer). 

Seriously you need to look at the logical reality of this if you think that you are in any way correct by defending a corporate giant that made their game DRM and then on top of that couldn't handle to large load of problems. All because they couldn't keep the people they should have to remain the best. They deserve every single 1 until they change their greedy behavior.

Countries like S. Korea get it, recently prosecuting and raiding Blizzard because Blizz failed to return the game to customers who wanted nothing more to do with it when they couldn't connect not just on launch day but several days afterwords. Now there's a country that protects it's consumers!

The sooner we as consumers demand more and stop throwing money at companies like Blizz and EA for every little turd the better.

• ThorqemadaThorqemada Member UncommonPosts: 1,282

I will give D3 a 6.5 and decide not to buy it thanks to the testkey i got.
    D3 shows how much of a marketforce the Blizzard Brand is.
    The game itself is insanely boring.
    Diablo 3 is the very essence of mindless Kill, Loot, Repeat.

D1 was good bcs it was one of the first good playable multiplayer games.
    D2 was not as good a D1 but still a very playable multiplayer game with some enhancements.
    D3 would have been ok 10 to 8 years ago...but is simply not good enough for a 2012 game!

"Torquemada... do not implore him for compassion. Torquemada... do not beg him for forgiveness. Torquemada... do not ask him for mercy. Let's face it, you can't Torquemada anything!"

MWO Music Video - What does the Mech say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF6HYNqCDLI
    Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0x2iwK0BKM

• NeoZcar2NeoZcar2 Member Posts: 136

But same can be said for any rating of 9 or above, it's not that either, not by a long shot.

I've spent some time in it and right now, probably a 7 to 7.5, but then I'm not a fan of the genre, and certainly not how this title has evolved from D1.

They basically took the (mostly bad) lessons they learned about gamer's from WOW and incorporated it into D3's design and there is a strong segment of the market that is recoiling from these decisions.

Basically everything you listed there is exactly what WoWification means.... Dumbing down or changing the basic design of a game to attract the general populace of gamers. Pre WoW you ahd lots of very different styles of games. WoW came along and took the basics of those styles and formed them all into one single game and left out all teh depth and style that made each game type different from the other.

The AH in D3 while helpful in this design should ahve never been necessary.

The crafting system in D3 is the worst crafting system in any game I ahve ever played.... Its basically a slot machine lottery system.

Bosses in D3 are the easiest part of the game outside normal difficulty.... The real tough stuff is the packs of mobbs with elites... far more difficult and dangerous then the bosses. This has been proven time and time again by the players who are killing bosse sin under 60 seconds and yet die multiple tims clearing a path to the bosses.

Actually the way you put teams togethor in D3 I find more cumbersome then they were in D2 because in D2 you could just choose from a list of public games or create a locked game that only your friends could join. 

Diablo 3 is the perfect example of what Blizzard does.... What WoW did to teh MMORPG market completely destroying what seperated MMORPG players from every other schmuck gamer, and now its doing it to ARPG games. 

Blizzard creates a product and markets it to the masses under the guise of a certain game style... Then developers have a hard time sticking to the bread and butter of the genres because financial backers expect everything released to live up to Blizzards blueprints. 

People dont hate Blizzard games because they are bad.. People hate Blizzard games because they are notorious for destroying game genres. Blizzard is a huge company but overall it is the worst thign that ever happened to PC gaming.

• TyserieTyserie Member UncommonPosts: 155
    Originally posted by Laughing-man

game made by entirely new team than the one that made D2

game fundamentally differently from D2 in many negative ways

entirely online only play money scheme

real money auction house money scheme

dated graphics that look worse than SC2

lag in single player mode

game beaten by most in less than 20 hours of play time

We waited 12 years.

Now do you see why we're upset?

AMEN!

• CaponestyleCaponestyle Member UncommonPosts: 112

As a level 60 witch doctor stuck on Belial on Inferno Heres my review of the game

Graphics: 3       poor. For a new release game backed by the richest game company in the world its pretty pathetic it would be released on Direct x 9 engine with no ultra graphics details settings even...

Gameplay: 6    Gameplay was fun but not exceptional. Again for a top tier game the content was ok but severely lacking in several departments. Customisation of character is non existent. Gear is completely random regardless of color or rarity and has no sence of value or accomplishment. After reaching top level there is no end game and really nothing to do other then farm for loot which really is no fun atall. This game in general after several promises of not releasing until it was done was released as a sad beta version with severe balancing issues, lacking content , NO PVP as well as putrid servers and a terrible launch.

Sound: 7 Im no audiophile but the music and sounds in the game were pretty good but not exceptional

replayability: 5  Ive played through the game 3 times to get to Inferno mode. So there is some replayability for sence of further accomplishment. As the game got harder it was also more fun. Unfortunetly it has only been a couple weeks and Being stuck on Belial a near impossible boss in inferno. I have nothing to do other then farm for loot. A pretty painfull process considering the amount of crap thats out there. Even legendaries are often as good as vender trash. at 59.99 its a prety high price point to play through once at 20 hours. im around 90 hours in now tho so i suppose i got my money worth. I just have no desire at all at this point to keep playing.

OVERALL SCORE 5.25

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425
    Originally posted by NeoZcar2

Basically everything you listed there is exactly what WoWification means.... Dumbing down or changing the basic design of a game to attract the general populace of gamers. Pre WoW you ahd lots of very different styles of games. WoW came along and took the basics of those styles and formed them all into one single game and left out all teh depth and style that made each game type different from the other.

The AH in D3 while helpful in this design should ahve never been necessary.

Its better than using trading sites or making a custom game and dropping crap on the ground no?

The crafting system in D3 is the worst crafting system in any game I ahve ever played.... Its basically a slot machine lottery system.

Like the cube?

Bosses in D3 are the easiest part of the game outside normal difficulty.... The real tough stuff is the packs of mobbs with elites... far more difficult and dangerous then the bosses. This has been proven time and time again by the players who are killing bosse sin under 60 seconds and yet die multiple tims clearing a path to the bosses.

Still doesn't change the fact that the bosses are much more interesting than the ones in Diablo 2.  

Actually the way you put teams togethor in D3 I find more cumbersome then they were in D2 because in D2 you could just choose from a list of public games or create a locked game that only your friends could join.

You can still create a game with friends and why bother with fumbling through lists when you can join a game instantly without all the fus?

Diablo 3 is the perfect example of what Blizzard does.... What WoW did to teh MMORPG market completely destroying what seperated MMORPG players from every other schmuck gamer, and now its doing it to ARPG games. 

How? By adding in a AH, crafting and making it easier to play together? 

Blizzard creates a product and markets it to the masses under the guise of a certain game style... Then developers have a hard time sticking to the bread and butter of the genres because financial backers expect everything released to live up to Blizzards blueprints. 

You're blaming Blizzard when you should be blaming greedy investors. Its not Blizzards fault that they make great games that people enjoy playing and paying for.

People dont hate Blizzard games because they are bad.. People hate Blizzard games because they are notorious for destroying game genres. Blizzard is a huge company but overall it is the worst thign that ever happened to PC gaming.

Bullshit, again you are blaming Blizzard for asshat investors wanting a peice of the pie. Blizzard creates high quality games that appeal to every type of gamer. How is that a bad thing? 

I think its funny that you call Diablo a Wowification because its a high quality game that other developers will want to copy because they like money. Its silly tbh.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

I'll have to take your word for all the improvements between D2 and D3, I am neither a hardcore ARPG player nor did I spend more than a month or so on D2 back 10 years ago, so my memory is suspect.  I will say what I've played so far (normal mode only) seems pretty similar to the first 2 titles, and certainly I'm not as amazed as you, but perhaps on the harder difficulty levels it would become more apparent.

By Wowification I was referring to the basic shift in design so that you are basically running the end game/gear treadmill that they learned /established in WOW. 

The basic game is pretty short, with people beating normal mode in 12-20 hours or so.  (sort how easy it is to level up from 1-85 in WOW) Now they expect you to run it again, on a harder difficulty, and again and again.  It's the treadmill all over again.  Instead of actually delivering a deeper story (ie, D1 was more of a RPG and not a ARPG) they are asking you to cycle through and ramping up the difificulty, which is a whole lot like the WOW end game model. 

Get more gear, redo the content on hard mode, step it up, rinse and repeat.  From what I'm reading, you can't even really gear yourself properly by farming your current level, the design is strongly encouraging the use of the gold/cash auction houses to properly gear up (with items from the next tier)  before you can run the next level of content.  That's WOW's end game all over again IMO, but perhaps you don't agree.

Like I said, not a bad title, and perhaps you as a fan of the genre would rate it higher than I.  For what I'm looking for in a game, it's a 7.5 at best, but I can see others rating it higher.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• shadow9d9shadow9d9 Member UncommonPosts: 374
    Originally posted by FrodoFragins

Most of the people that bought it love it.  It sold 6.3 million copies already and will likely sell a ton more on consoles once they release it there.  1 star ranting reviews over DRM or a bad two days after launch are worthless.  I'm sure a ton of the anti-DRM reviews are from people that didn't even try, let alone buy, the game.  Most gamers on the fence just need to ask a friend what they think of the game.

You have no proof of your first sentence.  6.3 were not "sold."  They included the free copies given with wow subs.

• shadow9d9shadow9d9 Member UncommonPosts: 374
    Originally posted by DiSpLiFF

PC gamer gave it a 90 out of 100, pretty good score in my opinion. I don't really look at any other sites though. I'm not sure why people on an mmo site complain about the always online thing.. 

I'm sure GW2 will be coming out with an offline mode right?

They gave Doom 3 a 93... they give every hyped game a high score including drooling over SWTOR.

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

I'm so pissed I wasted 60 on this steaming pile of turd. Seems like a lot of the reviews are fair to me.

Joined - July 2004

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by shadow9d9

You have no proof of your first sentence.  6.3 were not "sold."  They included the free copies given with wow subs.

6.3 million does not include annual pass

http://www.vg247.com/2012/05/23/diablo-iii-sells-6-3-million-in-first-week-3-5-million-in-first-24-hours/

The stats don’t include the 1.2 million who bought a WoW annual pass or those in Korean internet gaming rooms.

• DerpybirdDerpybird Member Posts: 991

Is this a case where, if a review confirms your existing positive beliefs about a game, then it is a valid and fair review, but if it contradicts your positive beliefs, then it is a biased and unfair and thus invalid review?

"Loading screens" are not "instances".
    Your personal efforts to troll any game will not, in fact, impact the success or failure of said game.

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

A lot of people haven't even been able to play for days because of Error 37 so I'm sure they'd review it pretty low lol.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• FlawSGIFlawSGI Member UncommonPosts: 1,379
    Originally posted by itgrowls

It is worth a 1 review when the company is not listening to their fanbase. Oh and to the fanbois just because they sold 6.3 mil copies haven't you learned anything from other titles that sales =/= quality yet? Nor does it mean the people are happy with it. 1.2 of the sales were also the 1 year WoW signup and got the copy for free.

And finally, the people who actually developed D2 all went on to make better games because Vivendi owned Blizzard was too stupid as a company to keep their real talent, Blizzard North. Games like TL2, GW2 etc etc. You should look into those games because by far so far they are far better then what the now talentless Blizzard has done.

TL2 might not have the fantastic videos, but i play games not for the clips but for the enjoyment of the gameplay. The videos are secondary to me. GW2 might not be subscription only model, but i play games to enjoy the game without being ripped off by nickle and diming like the RMAH or items in a store in a sub only game like WoW that are almost all $25 to do anything including something as simple as transfering a file (character transfer). 

Seriously you need to look at the logical reality of this if you think that you are in any way correct by defending a corporate giant that made their game DRM and then on top of that couldn't handle to large load of problems. All because they couldn't keep the people they should have to remain the best. They deserve every single 1 until they change their greedy behavior.

Countries like S. Korea get it, recently prosecuting and raiding Blizzard because Blizz failed to return the game to customers who wanted nothing more to do with it when they couldn't connect not just on launch day but several days afterwords. Now there's a country that protects it's consumers!

The sooner we as consumers demand more and stop throwing money at companies like Blizz and EA for every little turd the better.

+1  I know we had one copy because my wife did the year of WoW so she could play with her sister. Then when D3 released we bought a copy for me because she wanted me to play it with her. A drop in the bucket but here is 2 unhappy customers and the whole "speak with your wallet" thing kinda doesn't apply when wife logic is around to make it clear that a happy wife is a happy life. Beleive me, I woulda spoke with my wallet but at least we only really paid for one copy.

RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan and Paul Gray.

Originally posted by Caponestyle

As a level 60 witch doctor stuck on Belial on Inferno Heres my review of the game

Graphics: 3       poor. For a new release game backed by the richest game company in the world its pretty pathetic it would be released on Direct x 9 engine with no ultra graphics details settings even...

Gameplay: 6    Gameplay was fun but not exceptional. Again for a top tier game the content was ok but severely lacking in several departments. Customisation of character is non existent. Gear is completely random regardless of color or rarity and has no sence of value or accomplishment. After reaching top level there is no end game and really nothing to do other then farm for loot which really is no fun atall. This game in general after several promises of not releasing until it was done was released as a sad beta version with severe balancing issues, lacking content , NO PVP as well as putrid servers and a terrible launch.

Sound: 7 Im no audiophile but the music and sounds in the game were pretty good but not exceptional

replayability: 5  Ive played through the game 3 times to get to Inferno mode. So there is some replayability for sence of further accomplishment. As the game got harder it was also more fun. Unfortunetly it has only been a couple weeks and Being stuck on Belial a near impossible boss in inferno. I have nothing to do other then farm for loot. A pretty painfull process considering the amount of crap thats out there. Even legendaries are often as good as vender trash. at 59.99 its a prety high price point to play through once at 20 hours. im around 90 hours in now tho so i suppose i got my money worth. I just have no desire at all at this point to keep playing.

OVERALL SCORE 5.25

I would say this is fair. I haven't put anywhere near the time you have into it, but after playing through the game twice now, I can say it didn't get any more interesting. I wouldn't say it really got more "difficult" either since really the only change was I had to watch for big damage spikes and retreat to heal up and attack groups again.

I haven't even been able to enjoy replayability because the classes themselves are dull to me besides the Bar. Monk is ok, but other than that I havn't enjoyed the other 3. I know I can't stand DH since discovering I can play him wihtout watching the screen. Riccochet shots and other abilities don't even have to be aimed since I can be facing the other directiona and they home in. Snoozefest.  I haven't read a lot of the reviews, but if the game is getting some flak, I am not surprised. The game really felt like WoW to me in the way content was designed to be a rehash and grindfest with little thought input. I agree with others, just because you add difficulty doesn't mean you are adding content. Lazy.

• jeremyjodesjeremyjodes Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 679

Got it played it beat it. 12 years in devlelopment should have given us much more then this shell of a diablo game. sad but blizzard can no longer make great games. they have lost touch with reality.

What blizzard is good at now is inflating the subscibers numbers for thier games. also getting Wow fans to shell out any amount of cash for a polsihed turd.

Of course this is my opinion you may enjoy it. If so? I'm happy for you :)

• pmaurapmaura Member UncommonPosts: 530

I loved the game it does what all the diablo games does give you good cutscenes some frantic action and simple story.

I think the graphcis are great any one who doesnt is a fool as blizzard has never been on the bleeding edge and in this day and age a game can look great with out looking like skyrim. I love the art direction.

I like all the character stories.

But just like d1 and d2 its about the gear grind so I am not sure what people are bitching about.  ecept that people who dont like a product will mostlikely complain while people who like a product rarely compliment it so with 6million+ expect a lot of bitching

Originally posted by pmaura

I loved the game it does what all the diablo games does give you good cutscenes some frantic action and simple story.

I think the graphcis are great any one who doesnt is a fool as blizzard has never been on the bleeding edge and in this day and age a game can look great with out looking like skyrim. I love the art direction.

But just like d1 and d2 its about the gear grind so I am not sure what people are bitching about.  ecept that people who dont like a product will mostlikely complain while people who like a product rarely compliment it so with 6million+ expect a lot of bitching

I agree that it does what it does. I think the problem is not that the game is longer/shorter than the other diablos, but that they streamlined/dumbed down the game so much that the things that use to take you some time and thought input are now gone. While I can say that taking out Identifying scrolls, town portal scrolls, and skill trees is a direction that some fans think is great because those type of things are not fun, they put nothing in it's place.

Sure some can say the new skill system adds a lot of customization in it's own way, I find that a majority of the rune skill are worthless and the few that can be called "situational" and should be changed to meet the situation, they actually haven't made enough of a difference to warrant going away from the skills I find that do work.  Just my opinion on the few things the game did different that I personally di not like. By taking these things out and making the game simpler, they also made it feel faster because you don't put any time into it. 

As to character stories I had to scratch my head because there are none. it's the exact same story, only the dialogue changed and that was verry little. my wife plays on her PC and it's right behind me so we hear different characters at the same time and there is little change.

I think my biggest letdown isn't that it's a gear grind because that was what the other 2 were, but more that after all these years, this is the best they can come up with and they did little to add to the ARPG genre and their own product. The grind just feels more grindey than it did in D2 for some reason. I didn't expect much from the game since I haven't enjoyed a Blizzard product since BC, so I wasn't shocked. but I can understand why a lot of people are bitching. had I played beta, I would have refused to buy this game no matter what the wife wanted.

• Bushi13Bushi13 Member Posts: 123

Most of the people still liking the game didn't go to inferno yet.

The game is shallow, the difficulty doesn't justify the mean to get there.

To farm many time the same, but really really much more difficult is just not interresting enough. Since the challenge is close to nothing because .....

You can just buy whatever you need (if you want to spend real money) and beat the game. (yes you can buy gold from some privater)

I have actually no interrest to go on because apart from the gameplay the challenge is not present. My gear is at the auction house, your gear too.

Embrace the auction house because the gear you'll get from monster will almost never be what you need.

To my sorry conclusion, Diablo 3 has became Ebay with nothing more to do than trading and clicking.

But it is no surprise, working as intended, they just need to intend more.

Ps: in 6 month or maybe less, an expension will come, extending the level to ?? 70? what will happen?

Everybody has bought or farm some crazy gear because you need it in inferno right?

How will they have a challenge out of this expansion?  or maybe the blue gear will be 10 times more powerfull than most of items at  the end of inferno 60.

And you might be really happy when that happens if you spended some real money  for your gear.

Just don't invest in Diablo 3, it will never deliver.

But on the other hand, Blizzard invested in you, who knows? you might deliver...

Got milk?

Diablow 3, it sucks ...

• Arathir86Arathir86 Member UncommonPosts: 442
    Originally posted by Dyrtt

I'm sure the guys at Blizzard are fretting over the poor reviews from high atop their mountain of cash, hookers and blow. 

A lot of game companies have Bonus Incentives if their titles get a good metacritic score, actually.

So they might just be...

"The problem with quotes from the Internet is that it's almost impossible to validate their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

• JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290
    Originally posted by pmaura

The problem isn't with the gear grind. It's the pigeon holing into the Auction House. I assume you aren't passed Act 1 of Inferno, or you'd already know that.