Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Now this is what i dont understand

pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

I just got my beta invite...Quickly downloaded the game and logged to play...I know this is BETA

I would never get angry with bugs , crashes, or half created quests, tutorials etc..

BUT..The game cannot be continued beyone the creation of the character...I am supposed to travel by going on board a boat...i ve been trying for 2 hours to do so..with all kinds of clicks

Any help?

Comments

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

my advice is watch some of the "lets plays" on salem's beta, for tips before you get too far in to it. might help with current and future issues you might have,

from what i have seen, after you create your toon you click on the bow or sturn of the ship and your guy/gal will walk up to the boat and voom away. 

provided you have selected gender and hair/facal hair and a name ect.. by clicking on the npcs

• UmirshandUmirshand Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Originally posted by pupurun

I just got my beta invite...Quickly downloaded the game and logged to play...I know this is BETA

I would never get angry with bugs , crashes, or half created quests, tutorials etc..

BUT..The game cannot be continued beyone the creation of the character...I am supposed to travel by going on board a boat...i ve been trying for 2 hours to do so..with all kinds of clicks

Any help?

I had this same problem till I finally clicked on the dude by the boat and named my character :) I swear I clicked on him a hundred times before, but the "name of character" option finally came up.

"Look at me when I'm hitting you!"

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

So, how is it?

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• UmirshandUmirshand Member UncommonPosts: 47

I like it. Works well enough for beta and the stage of development it is at, has little issues. No lag like in H@H. Definately niche gaming and the leveling system is interesting enough to keep on with progress through the different skills. I dont get to play every hour of the day, but enough to say, that if you are looking for something a little different, its worth a try. I suppose some would be turned off by the graphics at this stage, and a above average learning curve. For me, I enjoy havening to work for some things and not the "end game/raid race" that most mmo's are today.

"Look at me when I'm hitting you!"

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

You have to name your charcter and then right click the Ship !

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA