Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning to EQ I have a Question

dmond24dmond24 Member Posts: 10
I am returning t EQ does anyone thing my player is still active it has been about two years

Comments

• DontmoveDontmove Member Posts: 91

If he is which is a big if. I would say he deff is naked!

• OnelaOnela Member Posts: 131
    Hm.. If your account was still active and being paid for, I wouldn't see why he still wouldn't be there and equipped. I know of some cases where people haven't even paid for their accounts for a long time and their characters are still there.

- Tienaere Damondred, 70High Priestess of the Nameless
    -Onela Damondred, Necro/Ranger of Guild Wars.
    -Onela, Magician/Wizard of Ragnarok.

• MajikkuMajikku Member Posts: 10

Your characters might still be alive.  SOE hasn't been actively deleting characters.  From what I've heard/read, they've been keeping most accounts and characters for those who wish to return.  Usually, characters would be deleted after 3-6 months of inactivity, but the lack of players caused them to keep characters and accounts to give a sense of kept population.

Try your account out and see.

• RykerRyker Member UncommonPosts: 207
    there was a thing on their website about that on their website, I cant remember but any characters under lvl 10 or something like that were deleted when they merged servers. My main characters were still there and equipted a few months ago when I reactivated it to see how is was, the lower level ones were gone.