Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazing

rdrpappyrdrpappy Member Posts: 325

In Guild Wars 2 the NPC's run up to you and yell "help me centaurs are attacking my farm".

In WoW you run up to the NPC's and they yell "help me dragonkin are attacking my farm".

Finally the breakthrough to the next level of gaming has arrived.

Comments

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666

ok

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

So what is your discussion about? I would like more input please! :)

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member Posts: 4,990

1/10

Way too obvious

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• PalladinPalladin Member UncommonPosts: 430

I think this is a troll

AMD Phenum II x4 3.6Ghz 975 black edition
    8 gig Ram
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 760

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

Someone doesn't get the picture.

• cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832

Uh oh, GW2 pissed in someones cheerios this morn.  Shame on you GW2!  Stop releasing your golden stream on people's face and cheerios.

BOOYAKA!

• rpgalonrpgalon Member Posts: 430
    Originally posted by Wickedjelly

1/10

Way too obvious

it was fun, at least 2/10

• rdrpappyrdrpappy Member Posts: 325

Discussion? this is a post about the celebration of such an amazing triumph in the gaming world.

I can physically not wait until this game releases, the old game I play has failed and I guess it's being shut down or the devs are being executed or something, there is a post about it here somewhere.

Anyway, now I have lots of time to review this one and report on all it's perfect and amazing content, flawless release and countless subscriptions.

• KidonKidon Member UncommonPosts: 399
    Originally posted by rdrpappy

In Guild Wars 2 the NPC's run up to you and yell "help me centaurs are attacking my farm".

In WoW you run up to the NPC's and they yell "help me dragonkin are attacking my farm".

In WoW you would finish that quest, and that is it.

In GW2 that is just the start of something amazing.

• jondifooljondifool Member UncommonPosts: 1,143

can we have this no purpose thread locked- so it can disappear?

Originally posted by Kidon

In WoW you would finish that quest, and that is it.

In GW2 that is just the start of something amazing.

Oh heavens that sounds amazing, and you say that's just the start?

Originally posted by jondifool

Oh nothing to add so you want me to go away? dont you like mmorpg's son?

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,959

Ehh what?

EverQuest 2 already had this at launch back in 2004, where NPC's walk up to you and start a conversation. And if you respond it might end up them giving you a quest.

So it's more like "Finally after so many years another MMO picked up on this and does it too!"

• RCP_utRCP_ut Member Posts: 263

1/10

Way too obvious

Not a good one yea...

I was thiking it was a kid, but then i saw he created his account on 2004 ..

OP you can still play wow, we dont mind :)

Not in the mood to discuss if a game is inovative or not based on what NPCs say.. lol

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Originally posted by jondifool

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Discussion? this is a post about the celebration of such an amazing triumph in the gaming world.

I can physically not wait until this game releases, the old game I play has failed and I guess it's being shut down or the devs are being executed or something, there is a post about it here somewhere.

Anyway, now I have lots of time to review this one and report on all it's perfect and amazing content, flawless release and countless subscriptions.

Awesome! So we can discuss butterflies and rainbows! nice. /taps chin /concerned expression.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• WolvardsWolvards Member Posts: 650

Can you even try harder? Like kudos for effort, but come on man, there is no talent here.

There isn't even a point here...

were you like, "teheehee i'm going to piss off some GW2 fanbois today! teeheehee"?

Cause this has been like actualy discussed, in a real mannor, probably over 1 thousand times, maybe more like 1100, but 1 thousand times for arguments sake.

The "Youtube Pro": Someone who watches video's on said subject, and obviously has a full understanding of what is being said about such subject.

Originally posted by RKameL

1/10

Way too obvious

Not a good one yea...

Who says the new kids are slow, you fellers are right on top of it and eager to point it out, see you ingame.

You will be playing this game wont you?

Originally posted by Wolvards

Can you even try harder? Like kudos for effort, but come on man, there is no talent here.

There isn't even a point here...

were you like, "teheehee i'm going to piss off some GW2 fanbois today! teeheehee"?

Cause this has been like actualy discussed, in a real mannor, probably over 1 thousand times, maybe more like 1100, but 1 thousand times for arguments sake.

You cant help your self can you? it's a compulsion that requires you to post your pointless rebutle to my alleged pointless post.

Play GW2, it's just that simple.

• RCP_utRCP_ut Member Posts: 263
    Originally posted by RKameL

1/10

Way too obvious

Not a good one yea...

Who says the new kids are slow, you fellers are right on top of it and eager to point it out, see you ingame.

You will be playing this game wont you?

I dont know yet... This thread is making me have second thoughs about it... Those NPCs lines.. dam!

This discussion has been closed.