Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3 is a terrible game, STOP PLAYING IT!

ThaVampThaVamp Member Posts: 48

Like title says, it's totally unplayable because of the lag, DC's and server failure. And when you actually manage to login it's one big grindfeast. The story is too boring and short and after that you're just mend to play it over and over again. There is no customization and the 5 classes is way to little to keep you busy. On top of that the graphics are shit and the customer service is even shittier. If you don't believe me check the EU forum during the server failure today. No support at all and no communication about what was going to happen and it took them the whole day to get the servers back on. Don't buy this game and if you have already made the mistake of buying it, just leave it on the shelf, the box art is better then the game it self!

Now with that said, hopefully the servers will become a bit less crowded, so I'll be able to play :-P 

Comments

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090

Okay

• NirrtixNirrtix Member Posts: 173
    Originally posted by ThaVamp

Like title says, it's totally unplayable because of the lag, DC's and server failure. And when you actually manage to login it's one big grindfeast. The story is too boring and short and after that you're just mend to play it over and over again. There is no customization and the 5 classes is way to little to keep you busy. On top of that the graphics are shit and the customer service is even shittier. If you don't believe me check the EU forum during the server failure today. No support at all and no communication about what was going to happen and it took them the whole day to get the servers back on. Don't buy this game and if you have already made the mistake of buying it, just leave it on the shelf, the box art is better then the game it self!

Now with that said, hopefully the servers will become a bit less crowded, so I'll be able to play :-P 

Maybe you should move to the USA particularly the Houston area. I have no lag in game whatsoever.

Nirrtix
    ALPHAs:
    -Pantheon
    -Shroud of the Avatar
    -Camelot Unchained
    BETAs:
    -World of Warcraft
    -City of Heroes
    -Star Wars Galaxies
    -Saga of Ryzom
    -Homeworld
    -Starcraft II
    -Warcraft III
    -Hearthstone
    -Star Wars The Old Republic
    -Vanguard Saga of Heroes

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

I see what you did there...

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Played 10 hours yesterday.  Not a single disconnect or drop.  I did have a SINGLE stutter where I slingshotted.  1... in 10 hours.

LOL.  Funny, you got me!

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Originally posted by Nirrtix

Maybe you should move to the USA particularly the Houston area. I have no lag in game whatsoever.

Also in the houston area... also no lag whatsoever...  

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

Haha  funny

no lags up here in clear crisp Canada, having a blast

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• SkuzSkuz Member UncommonPosts: 1,018

It's okay, I don't have to exercise too much restraint since Blizzard stops me playing anyway.

Error 37 PWNS you!

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

• KalferKalfer Member Posts: 779

Don't worry. Soon Greece will swim to sea and there will be more broadband for the rest. We might saw off spain too from the map, but our portuguese friends have done nothing wrong except being on the wrong side of spain:(

In all seriousness, internet in europe is a mess compared to USA because of all the different systems and ways of doing it. At least we have better phone reception than in the states. we didnt feel the iphone 4 atenna thing at all.