Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling All Questions: Elder Scrolls Online

firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

GameInformer is asking their community to drop some questions to the devs they will be recoridng a podcast soon so if you want to drop some questions why? and how? here is your chance of course you will have to sign up at GI but its a nice site with a friendly community. I've already dropped the question why is it too "hard" to create player housing....

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/05/23/calling-all-questions-elder-scrolls-online.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage

Comments

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096

I hope that the ES fans rip them apart. However, more than likely the questions will be "moderated" with only the easy softball questions answered.

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• AdamTMAdamTM Member Posts: 1,376
    Originally posted by PyrateLV

I hope that the ES fans rip them apart. However, more than likely the questions will be "moderated" with only the easy softball questions answered.

I have some suggestions of questions that will be answered guaranteed:

"How do you plan on incentivising the Solo-player to not group in the upcomming elder scrolls mmorpg?"

"How will you make the game less open-world and confusing and more in line with current mmorpg standards like World of Warcraft and Star Wars the old republic"

"Peanutbutter, jelly or both?"

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Originally posted by AdamTM
    Originally posted by PyrateLV

I have some suggestions of questions that will be answered guaranteed:

"How do you plan on incentivising the Solo-player to not group in the upcomming elder scrolls mmorpg?"

"How will you make the game less open-world and confusing and more in line with current mmorpg standards like World of Warcraft and Star Wars the old republic"

"Peanutbutter, jelly or both?"

lol.

yeah I actually dont have any questions for them. I have some comments but I really know all I want to know because its clear on how they have responded that the answers would be pure b*llsh*t anyway.

I can see it now:

'why not in FPS mode'?

'because you dont want it and its not really realistic in a game anyway, besides its never been done'

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me