It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
This is what the AoC website says about guild cities (and crafting) (source):
"Delve into a deep and engrossing crafting system, allowing you to make everything from armor and weapons to an entire city! There are hundreds of unique quests built solely around crafting, and advancement through the crafting system comes from making things and completing quests, not surviving the grind. Guilds must work together to construct magnificent cities featuring anything from city walls to barracks and temples. Guild cities can also host fun events for all members, such as treasure hunts and insult contests!"
My questions are as follows:
1) Are these guild cities instanced?
2) Are there any GvG elements to these cities?
3) Is the crafting system "deep" truly? I heard it was pretty meh, and that, if I recall correctly, it was said in a recent interview they were reworking it this year (also liked what I heard about that whole single server technology or whatever it is, sounds sort of like what EVE has going on).
4) How much PvE content is open to F2P players? I don't mind paying for races/classes/cosmetics/etc here and there, but I want to make sure leveling can be done without needing to shell out large amounts of cash (excluding expansions).
5) How pricey is the cash shop? I just looked at token (or coins or whatever they're called) prices and they seem to be on par with what other F2P games charge.
0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3