Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is AoC worth to try?

13»

Comments

• Sata123Sata123 Member Posts: 34

AOC IMO worth not only the try but at least 1-2 months from your time.

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

AOC does have one of the best combat systems if you are a melee player. it is in a class with Tera and much better than wow or other tab targeting, I dont know if they have improved their crafting but it was one of the worst crafting systems I ever saw and you could not even strat til lvl 40!   Tortage is fantastic and because of that the rest seems kind of blah but actually is not to bad , the real dissapointment comes in the lack of cut scenes, voice overs, production value that were so excellent in Tortage that you almost feel like you are playing another game.     PvP was fun but of course it had gank fest problems especially in Tortage, but I believe you cannot PvP anymore in Tortage, so world PvP starts after lvl 20.  Of course you have the Hardcore PvP but if you are a noob I dont see how you can survive that.          One of the worst things Funcom did was go to F2p, because it is implemented so poorly, best to just spend 15 and be able to play the way you want to, if you want to see good F2P system than play Fallen Earth or Aion unfortunately you than acutally have to play Aion LOL.     Again if you want to enjoy the great combat you must play a melee character have fun