Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dissapointed

voltinvoltin Member UncommonPosts: 45

I was patiently waiting for the release of the game. I saw a lot of videos and was really impressed, i thought it would make the difference in the MMORPG world. I was wrong. Mainly because of these:

1. Endless grind through quests. Kill 10 of these, get 20 of those.
  2. Some things in game feel like a bad WoW copy. Like the ride between the cities, instances, and the way the quests take place.
  3. Story is ridiculous. Like te dev team was forced to add one.
  4. Overall gameplay is the classic -grind, do instances, get gear, max level, pvp- Nothing new, nothing that will make you wanna play again and again.

Really dissapointed here, hope Guild Wars 2 to save it.

Comments

• kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

I played 10 minutes of an open beta and that was all I needed to come to the same conclusion. Some people love it though so I guess it's just that some of us are tired of the same old formula. I hope they have fun in Tera.

• voltinvoltin Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Originally posted by kanezfan

I played 10 minutes of an open beta and that was all I needed to come to the same conclusion. Some people love it though so I guess it's just that some of us are tired of the same old formula. I hope they have fun in Tera.

same old formula indeed. Too bad, i was hoping better

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by voltin
    Originally posted by kanezfan

same old formula indeed. Too bad, i was hoping better

In all fairness, it's a formula that's stood the test of time so far and many people enjoy it. I'm no longer one of them, but used to be. Regardless, I wish all the Terapins much success with their game while I patiently wait on GW2...

Oderint, dum metuant.