Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I go back? Going from FFA PVP Veteran to Carebear. I'm corrupted help me!

Man. Long long ago in a game called Ultima Online I experienced something known as the "Dread Lord". I was able to kill massive amounts of players and collect large amounts of loot. I would farm and kill players for a living and gained a huge negative reputation. I was "evil" in the game.

But now to this day there has not been one MMORPG that captured what UO had. Sometimes I wish I never played Ultima Online, then I could be cowardly carebear noobs like you guys. I wouldn't know any better. I wouldn't know that killing players is far more fun than hunting mobs for 89 hours to get a "Special item".

LuzArius
FFA PVP Veteran from Old days of Ultima Online

Comments

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199

Maybe you're better of playing First person shooters or MMOFPS..

• darquenbladedarquenblade Member Posts: 1,015

Originally posted by Horsas

Man. Long long ago in a game called Ultima Online I experienced something known as the "Dread Lord". I was able to kill massive amounts of players and collect large amounts of loot. I would farm and kill players for a living and gained a huge negative reputation. I was "evil" in the game.
    But now to this day there has not been one MMORPG that captured what UO had. Sometimes I wish I never played Ultima Online, then I could be cowardly carebear noobs like you guys. I wouldn't know any better. I wouldn't know that killing players is far more fun than hunting mobs for 89 hours to get a "Special item".
    LuzArius

Was your other topic not going where you wanted it to?

ATTENTION WHORE!!

• TooL-D-TooL-D- Member CommonPosts: 126

Try out Shadowbane. Fileplanet has a 25 day free trial.

Its as close as you can get to pre-trammel UO as you can get, and it adds alot more pvp content on top of that. There is no other pvp game on the market, imo. All the other games are carebear heaven questgrind pos's.

• ajaxxajaxx Member Posts: 476

Maybe you should try playing COMPETITIVE pvp games like cs or wc3 instead of talking about how you owned in mmo pvp, LOL.

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

Originally posted by ajaxx
    Maybe you should try playing COMPETITIVE pvp games like cs or wc3 instead of talking about how you owned in mmo pvp, LOL.

amen to that, especially since most PVP in MMOs out there is based soly on who spent more hours on their character, not on skill. so beating someone in PvP isnt usually something to brag about.

EDIT: on a side note, i do like PVP, but i dont need it for a game to be fun

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• khaelfkhaelf Member Posts: 73

omg, it's lose-arius, the guard-zone jockey! run for your lives!!1

• DoomsayerDoomsayer Member Posts: 344

LuzArius

Man, what a dork.

"Look at me....remember how cool I was? Does anyone remember? I was! I swear I was!"--LuzArius

That's essentially what you just said. Its truly sad, get over it, grow up, and move on.

Everything born must die. All that is, will come to ruin. This is the essence of Doom. So sayeth the Doomsayer.

• zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558

He wants "gank newbie and laugh at him" PvP

He doesn't want competitive pvp.  He has no skills.

• n2soonersn2sooners Member UncommonPosts: 926

image image

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629

I would probably suggest playing UO if your so good at it. What are you waiting for?? Go play UO, im not stoppin ya. Have fun.. Dont come back anytime soon... bye......

• doobsterdoobster Member Posts: 736

No game today has what UO had, so please forgive every single one of the people who have posted before me, they just dont understand.

Wait for Darkfall, its what everyone in your situation is doing.

www.darkfallonline.com

Deirbhathdellte - referrer.. thanks

• StormwineStormwine Member Posts: 46

Well I am old and all I have to say my first MMO was EQ since then Ive played Shadowbane (great pvp but a lil buggy) COH (wasnt my Cup of tea) WoW (I liked it but wanted something diffrent) now playing Eve (lovin it). But let me just say when I young I OWNED at Yars Revenge (Atari 2600 game)

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    maybe Lineage 2, tough players won't always drop items if they die
  • ZhanghiaZhanghia Member UncommonPosts: 1,312

You could've gone to In Por Ylem but that server has shut down. RIP

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Geez, this guy has made 30 posts, each of them starting a flaming thread on this subject, never replying to em.

If this place ever had a troll this is it, and if there ever was a person who needed to be removed this is the one as well.

Inciting flame wars is not against the rules?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• HorsasHorsas Member Posts: 56

BEHOLD THE GLORY OF OLD ULTIMA ONLINE.

• ChrisMatternChrisMattern Member Posts: 1,478

BEHOLD THE GLORY OF OLD ULTIMA ONLINE.

I don't see anything.

Oh, yeah, I see your point.

Chris Mattern

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

Yet another petulant troll seeking attention.

Hello, troll!