Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeon Siege 2! Your review/ranking/score please!

(Had a quick look, didn't see any topics on this game)

Seeing as games are upwards of $90 (Aus), I don't find myself in the position to just buy every new game, as with most other people I pressume.

So, has anyone played Dungeon Siege 2 yet?
How would you review it?

Content.. Uniqueness... Depth... Long term playability... Multiplayer... etc etc.

It gets reviews from 50 to 90 on Metacritic (http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/dungeonsiege2) so the best reviews are probably from those who've played it.

I looove a good, deep RPG, as well as an all-out D2 style hack and slash.
And am really needing a time filler between all these MMOs and the ones being released a few months away!

Thanks in advance. Peace.

"(The) Iraqi people owe the American people a huge debt of gratitude." - George W Bush.
Oh. My. God.

Comments

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629
    I played the online beta that was ok.. Then I also played the normal game on single player. I thought single player was better for some odd reason... I guess I cant compare the beta to the real game though.
  • ApsylumApsylum Member Posts: 202

I like the game, I think it's pretty fun and a lot like DS1. So of course, if you didn't like DS1, you probably won't like this.

• todd88todd88 Member Posts: 3

no i have not yet played it. but it sure lookes good to me. i would love to first play number one  before i get into playing number two.

cant wait.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Ive never played it yet so I cant really give it a honest to good rating

However, my closest friends have told me they were dissapointed...they said there really was nothing new since the first dungeon siege. Its like a carbon copy with a new quest.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• ArremusArremus Member Posts: 656

Originally posted by moonfog

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm?load=forums&loadClass=35&loadForum=51&loadThread=48998

I appreciate you linking your thread, and I did read through it *scratches out eyes* but that thread was more about "my c*ck is bigger than yours" verbals than actually commenting on the game. And there were no "I've played the retail for a week" comments anyways.

I am not able to just blow $50 on every game that comes along, so was hoping to get some impressions from people who have bought it and played it through.

Was a big fan of DS1, although very pitifully linear. Lemme know please peoples! *grin*

"(The) Iraqi people owe the American people a huge debt of gratitude." - George W Bush.
    Oh. My. God.