Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Weekend 2, 10,000 Beta Key Giveaway

2»

Comments

• corpusccorpusc Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

didn't read the whole thread to check if anybody else posted this:

curse.com  has codes.  

about 30 minutes ago i got a code and have been downloading the client since

---------------------------

Corpus Callosum    

---------------------------

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Oddly I seem to have been sent 2 extra codes

1st come first serve!

YPE85H58CGUTF7DB

744GVVQA5YAPNAJQ

If it says "No Offers for the selected code" or something when you input it, its already been used.

Enjoy

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• bingo69bingo69 Member UncommonPosts: 195

Im unable to log in server even after creating 2 account...  it kepe saying Auth failed ect...

Originally posted by bingo69

Im unable to log in server even after creating 2 account...  it kepe saying Auth failed ect...

If it says cannot contact the auth server, its a problem with your firewall. If it says authorisation failed, then you havent created your account and applied the beta code properly....

• alienman51alienman51 Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by stragen001

If it says cannot contact the auth server, its a problem with your firewall. If it says authorisation failed, then you havent created your account and applied the beta code properly....

Same thing for me, so how does one do it "properly" ?

• alienman51alienman51 Member Posts: 2

Even tried a making a freash new account with a new cd key and still get auth failure

Originally posted by alienman51

Same thing for me, so how does one do it "properly" ?

Not sure whats going on here then. Looks like there are several other people having the same problem though from a quick glance at the official forums. Would appear to not just be you.....I saw one solution where someone applied 2 keys to 1 account and then it let them in....worth a go

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Thanks for informing us.

Harbinger of Fools
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

just a thought,why dont you guys after creating accounts,go to live chat at the bottom of accounts page and see if they will give you a beta key..they are normally quick to respond,well they were to me anyways..might work,might not,but worth a try then you are guaranteed to get a key that works if they offer you one.

• etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855

thank you OP, worked flawlessly and didnt even have to make an account at that german site, thanks alot! :)

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

Hi Folks, 

I wanted to get into the 2nd beta for TSW as I am still somewhat on the fence even after the 1st beta.

All the sites I found were for "competitions" and if you win you get a key, which annoyed me........EXCEPT THIS ONE:

gamesaktuell.de

Its a German site, so unsurprisingly its in German, but just google translate it and click on the button and they instantly send you a key for the upcoming beta weekend, and they have(had) 10,000 of them.....none of this silly competition malarkey, or having to sign up to a sites premium service just to get a key.

Thought I would share the wealth. Enjoy!

Edit: These codes are only valid for this beta weekend 18th May --> 20th May. The codes from last weekend wont work this weekend which is why you need a new key

Hey there, thanks bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wife & I has some thing to do besides playing WoW this weekend!!!!!!!! (She plays D3, I can't kills my eyes top down view)

+1 to stragen001

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

umm....some one can have my code, after watching my wife play for 10 minutes...I stopped my download

• komobokomobo Member Posts: 144

Thx mate.

Got the beta key in my inbox instantly, now to download the mother :)

* Waves at Pushkina *

• Deadman87Deadman87 Member Posts: 253

Will this key work the next weekend?

If no, why and where can I find that information?

Thanks

It is preferable not to travel with a dead man.

• L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065
    Originally posted by Deadman87

Will this key work the next weekend?

If no, why and where can I find that information?

Thanks

The gamestop keys from beta 1 only worked for that weekend, so it's safe to assume these will work for this last weekend only.

Don't worry, though... if they follow the same pattern, chances are getting a key for the next beta weekend won't be too hard.

What can men do against such reckless hate?