Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Initial review of Diablo 3 at Launch - Over 1.5 hours of gameplay on YouTube

Zaxx99Zaxx99 Member Posts: 1,761

Here are some links to my first time spent with Diablo 3 after I got home last night and tried to play it between server downtime on launch day for Diablo 3 here in the USA (May 15, 2012)

These videos represent my first experience with the game, and my overall review is only based on MY experience with the game so far, and is certainly subject to change as time goes on and I get more time into it.

There are 3 parts to my review:

Parts 1 and 2 show me with a Monk class in the single player campaign, and Part 3 shows a little of my initial experience online with a level 5 Witch Doctor.

Enjoy. Please feel free to leave questions and comments below and/or on my Youtube video pages.

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3 (Multiplayer)

- Zaxx

Comments

• Zaxx99Zaxx99 Member Posts: 1,761

Okay, so anyhow... my overall review at the time of my initial Launch day review of Diablo 3 was a 9.0 out of 10.

I still cannot believe the insane amount of user reviews continuing to flood the internet with scores of 1 and even 0 out of 10. There is absolutely no reason in the world to give a game like this a ZERO, even if it's not your style of game.

Anyhow, here is the link to my latest YouTube video where I basically NERD RAGE against all of the users giving this game a score like a 0 out of 10.

http://youtu.be/jPD9jfE3TBg

Again, feel free to comment here or on my Youtube page.

Oh, I am still VERY much enjoying Diablo 3 by the way.

- Zaxx