Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

- Giveaway pets trade [updated] -

kuroionikuroioni Member UncommonPosts: 26

Hello

I have a few pets that I decided I don't want after all and would like to trade them for other stuff that I do want/need xD

So, the ones I have and want to trade are:

Green Diabol, Green Fungie (forgot his giveaway name) and Watchful Ailu.

And I'm willing to trade either/all of them for Pink Merek.

I am neither a scammer, nor a key hoarder. We can trade either in game or via pms, whichever one you prefer. Also, please pm me if you have other offers you'd like to propose (although I don't want any other pets except for Pink Merek, sorry!)

Thanks and take care ^_^/~~

P.S. Ingame I am Ranmaru, a SM from Kahrun. And here is this very same thread that I created on official aion na forums (if you feel more comfortable there, or somethin:) : http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=84527

Cheers!

Comments

• duelfduelf Member Posts: 1

I have 1 Kung Fu Manduri key send me a message if u need that 1

• Savar1986Savar1986 Member UncommonPosts: 1

i lost this code pet ! you send me you code ?

• AKllXAKllX Member Posts: 3

I missed the Third Week Pet. But I got a extra key for all the others. If you are up to deal, let me know :)   I really want him.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by AKllX

I missed the Third Week Pet. But I got a extra key for all the others. If you are up to deal, let me know :)   I really want him.

Personally I'd be rrreeeaalll leery about trading with any member account created during this promotion run. A hot virtual item is money in the bank for virtual gold sellers. You give them your key, they give you an already used key. If you get anything at all.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • HeroAKllXHeroAKllX Member Posts: 1

Ok,  You really got a point sir. 

• kuroionikuroioni Member UncommonPosts: 26

Originally posted by grunty

Originally posted by AKllX

Personally I'd be rrreeeaalll leery about trading with any member account created during this promotion run. A hot virtual item is money in the bank for virtual gold sellers. You give them your key, they give you an already used key. If you get anything at all.

Well you do have a point. However consider this: if I really were a gold seller do you really think it would be profitable for me to post on a forum regarding a pet trade on just *two* codes?

I think not. For this kind of scam to be of any profit, it would have to be either many accounts dealing with single pet-trades, or one having lots of codes to 'trade'. Although in both cases it'll be suspicious as well as easly uncovered with first scam and first scammed person reporting that.

Not all people without high post count or a registration date of 2011 are gold sellers.

But all and all I cannot argue you too hard, since, like I said, you do have a point. So, like most of the time on the internet, I guess I'll just have to leave this matter up to the better judgement of person interested ^_-

Cheers

• zetaalpha001zetaalpha001 Member Posts: 3

Sorry to hijack your thread...

If anyone has fungie and would like to trade, please pm me. Thanks

• LadyVixLadyVix Member UncommonPosts: 8

My reply may be a bit late, but I also have a flame bogel/worg of the dead code that I'd like to trade for a pink merek.  Please message me if you have one to trade. 

I've traded around a bit trying to get what I want, so now the pets I can trade changed a bit also. That's why I updated the thread. If anyone is interested please, contact me either via this thread, a pm, or through official forums (there's a link provided in the first post).

Take care ^_^/

• dk0010dk0010 Member Posts: 1

i want a key Pink Merek , im' play on sever karuh ( i want trade with you , pls) . thank you

Originally posted by dk0010

i want a key Pink Merek , im' play on sever karuh ( i want trade with you , pls) . thank you

If this was directed at me, then you misread. I said that I want a pink merek, not that I have one to trade, sorry.

• darkbringzdarkbringz Member Posts: 3

i ahve 2 keys for pink meref if you want trade to the panda (the 4th week pet) or golden kadama plz pm me if anyone interested

• Comcast8888Comcast8888 Member UncommonPosts: 10

wtt 2 Watchful Ailu for 1 pink merek.