Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diabblo 3 Issue

MysticBeastMysticBeast Member UncommonPosts: 46

Can someone help me with installing Diablo 3. I just sended  a ticket to blizzard about my problem but i thought  someone had  maybe had  the same problem as me and can help me out on here. I cant install the game, after i run the setup it goes to "Updating Setup Files" goes half way and it just stands there, and nothing happens. I looked on there forums and i  tried everything from there but its still not working. So did anyone else had this problem and if so can you please tell me how to fix it. 

Comments

• SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Member Posts: 531

Heh , if your windows is legit with all the service packs and you meet requirements you shouldn't have any problems. Otherwise ,join the non legit club (like a few of my pissed off friends) :P

If your the kind that used to play korean games filled with 3rd party programs , I suggest you put a hour or two on uinstalling all that junk off your PC with the control panel's "Programs and features"

Then once your done , grab a copy of registry wizard and put your rig up to date the right way. 

But again , the basics , need service packs installed :P

• MysticBeastMysticBeast Member UncommonPosts: 46

my rig can run it easy. also idk what u were talking about with  all that korean  mmos 

• Matheusor1Matheusor1 Member Posts: 174

Try right click, properties and run as admin. Also, if you're using vista or win 7, try disabling UAC (user account control)