Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybod getting a "disconnected to server"

AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

I havent been able to log on since last night, anybody else?

Comments

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

It's all over the official forums. They are having login issues with the game and the related websites right now but they are working on a solution. I've had it happen a couple of times but usually get in on the second or third try. Just keep trying and it will let you on eventually. Once your in the game the connection is as solid as usual so it must just be the login server that is having issues.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152
    Originally posted by Brenelael

It's all over the official forums. They are having login issues with the game and the related websites right now but they are working on a solution. I've had it happen a couple of times but usually get in on the second or third try. Just keep trying and it will let you on eventually. Once your in the game the connection is as solid as usual so it must just be the login server that is having issues.

Bren

Thank you very much.

I feel kinda dumb, it never occured to me that Aion had official forums...lol.. maybe Im spending too much time here at MMORPG!

EDIT: I love your sig btw, I am a hobbiest programmer.

• zyron1234zyron1234 Member Posts: 5

Can someone post the link to the official forums? are they on the website? thanks :)

--Zyron

--Zyron

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

They are right here.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

if u are lookin for the eu forums go here : http://board.en.aionfreetoplay.com/index.php