Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vacation can never be enough...

I just got back from vacation for about 3-4 day break at the desert. ( considered to be, but its different than you think ) Anyways, Whilst driving home my brother saw a twister that I could say was about a few miles away. You could see steam rushing at the bottom of it. Although slightly above the middle of it, was a destroyed house flying in a circle. (along with other debris) Then when we drived, say 10 miles after that I saw two more twisters. However, only one of them had gotten to the ground. The other was swirling, as floating in the air. Except the different between these, the two twister were much closer. Not even a mile away. It was extremely windy and hard to drive. (I wasn't driving, my dad was.)

Than once we got out of that power, he stopped by this scenic view, I didn't want to, so I all ask my mom, "Why are we here?" She says, "Because I wanted to come and see whats here." THen i'm like, "Okay..." At that area, I saw a lizard. (you know how fast those assholes are) I caught after 15 minutes of trying. But then whilst bringing it back to the car to put in a container, it bit me so hard, my hand shriveled up a bit. Then my mom got first aid and did some of that thing.

Like half an hour later our car coughs up. Something happened, my brother figured out what it was, (however I do not remember, although it was not an overheat, it was 78F) Then my dad all calls these other people to help, so they come up. We needed a thin, long metal item. So lucky us they had that tool in hand. The police come after an hour of waiting, and my dad all says to the policeman, hold this up. Im thinking, okay... Then the car is getting normal. But my brother burn't his hand on the turbo. It was steaming black! So we went like 70mph and he opened the window & stuck his hand out. He says, "Much better.." So goes to show a vacation can never be enough!

Comments

• Ze.RomeguZe.Romegu Member Posts: 160
    Someone viewed this, (of course not me) They didn't even post. Not even vote, lol.
  • RazorbackRazorback Member Posts: 5,253
    I have almost 4 weeks leave saved up... and I thinking about taking the LOT over xmas... got no idea what I want to do... but if CoV is out by then... Im sure Ill think of something image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    the car coughing up is by far the worse...we have too many lizards down here in Florida, can't go outside without either stepping on a few or just-- yea whatever, you get the idea
  • RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

I used to wear those rock lizards as earrings on my ear lobes as a kid. I'd go in the kitchen telling mom I'm a indian. She'd laugh uncomfortably then tell me to shake the lizards off and so I did. They fell in the floor so Mom gets a broom and brushes them out. Later that week, we got a swimming pool and I was happy to be able to play in the cold fluoridic water. I happened to see the lizards again so I grabbed one, quickly.. well after living with lizards around our house catching them became second nature to me. So I took it and let it go swimming with me. It swam oddly, almost like the way a sidewinder slivers across sand dunes on the national geographic channel. After a couple hours of playing I grew tired of the pool and left... but, when I came back the next day my lizard friend had drowned. I took his body out of the water tried to perform CPR the kind with pressin the chest to revive him. Instead something gross gurgled out of its mouth. It taught me a lesson to value the life of another, life sure does get lonely when your buddies drown. Strange, how this post reminded me of something so insignificant in my past.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Betrayal-X

I used to wear those rock lizards as earrings on my ear lobes as a kid. I'd go in the kitchen telling mom I'm a indian. She'd laugh uncomfortably then tell me to shake the lizards off and so I did. They fell in the floor so Mom gets a broom and brushes them out. Later that week, we got a swimming pool and I was happy to be able to play in the cold fluoridic water. I happened to see the lizards again so I grabbed one, quickly.. well after living with lizards around our house catching them became second nature to me. So I took it and let it go swimming with me. It swam oddly, almost like the way a sidewinder slivers across sand dunes on the national geographic channel. After a couple hours of playing I grew tired of the pool and left... but, when I came back the next day my lizard friend had drowned. I took his body out of the water tried to perform CPR the kind with pressin the chest to revive him. Instead something gross gurgled out of its mouth. It taught me a lesson to value the life of another, life sure does get lonely when your buddies drown. Strange, how this post reminded me of something so insignificant in my past.

I can find a psychologist to refer you to...

lol

• HifructoseHifructose Member Posts: 308

are you the same guy with the unfinished butterfly incident? Dam dude; stay away from small animals.

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

Originally posted by Serien
    I can find a psychologist to refer you to...
    lol

I know, seriously, stay the hell away from other living things please.

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

[quote]Originally posted by Hifructose
    [b]

are you the same guy with the unfinished butterfly incident? Dam dude; stay away from small animals.

Unfinished butterfly incident? I haven't a clue as to what you are talking about..

To that Serien guy..

Lol psychologist.. riiiiiight

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.