Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My god this game rocks!

GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893

I knew it was going to be good but this is insanely fun . The more I play the better it gets .

playing a wizard ,  with better gear and spells the action is crazy fun.

Game of the year

Comments

• LagozLagoz Member Posts: 92

Originally posted by Grailer

I knew it was going to be good but this is insanely fun . The more I play the better it gets .

Game of the year

That's what diablo does best. It's FUN especially with friends 8)

Glad you are enjoying the game, I'm still waiting for my CE.

• poefuepoefue Member Posts: 226

Totally Agree!

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517
  • oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

i guess the login server are up now huh???? you can see the posts in these forums go from "omg blizz is noobs, i am quiting because i cant login"  to "my god this game rocks" hehe.

just made me lolz......enjoy it m8.....i'll still be trying to get it installed this evening so forgive me for not sharing your awesome view of this game just yet......i got troubleshooting to do B4 i can even install the damn game. (altough the open beta worked like a charm tough).

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Game of the year

12 years ...

• LagozLagoz Member Posts: 92

Originally posted by Lobotomist

Game of the year

12 years ...

Rome wasn't built in a day...

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

they must have fixed the battle net meltdown, because earlier a billion noobs tried to crush it beneath their frothing rabid hatred, and managed to bring logging in to anything on battle net to its knees.

• ZaltarkZaltark Member UncommonPosts: 437

I thought beginning levels were easy. Then once you get past the star, it actually gets a bit harder. That and playing with other people increases the difficulty quite a bit.

Already got lvl 12, remade and got lvl 5 hardcore demonhunter.

• MikkelBMikkelB Member Posts: 240

Originally posted by Zaltark

I thought beginning levels were easy. Then once you get past the star, it actually gets a bit harder. That and playing with other people increases the difficulty quite a bit.

Already got lvl 12, remade and got lvl 5 hardcore demonhunter.

I had one tough fight before the Skeleton King. An Unique "Brute" champion with several minions, teleport. Me on my wizard, running for my life, because they're so big, that they can box you in. I've to say, in a PoE thread, people were comparing the health orbs of Diablo 3 with the flask system of PoE. In this situation I had it hard, because I already used a potion, but then had 20 seconds (or something, felt like ages) cooldown. In PoE I could keep spamming (get's harder later on I guess). No jibe intention, but just something I noticed. Health orbs are all fun and games, unless you need them right now image

• KehdarKehdar Member UncommonPosts: 441

Agree!

I'm having the same fun as the D2 release, but without all the servers mess that was the first month of D2 :)

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    About 2/3 through act 1 and the story as really kicked in, though I theory about what will happen.
  • DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

Originally posted by IAmMMO

Yes I imagine it does rock for the 12 to 16 year old world of warcraft targeted audience the Diablo IP left its roots for to go chase. I on the other hand don't do Blizz games anymore since they merged with Activision. Enjoy your game kids!

I'm 23 and never liked WoW.

Left its roots? You mean not carbon-copy of the original? How dare they?!

/facepalm

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

60 bucks?? OMG!

Anyone have a guest pass. I'd love to check this out before I plop down that kind of money :(

OUCH

Originally posted by Wrender

60 bucks?? OMG!

Anyone have a guest pass. I'd love to check this out before I plop down that kind of money :(

OUCH

60 euro in europe ... double ouch.

But i think the game is worth it. And the guest pass part is lame...wont help you much

• ZaltarkZaltark Member UncommonPosts: 437

Apparently you get all sorts of achievements for winning in hardcore mode.

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

60 euros for standard digital version, sorry but thats a rip off.

thats 77 dollars...rip off

• MikkelBMikkelB Member Posts: 240

Originally posted by IAmMMO

Yes I imagine it does rock for the 12 to 16 year old world of warcraft targeted audience the Diablo IP left its roots for to go chase. For me this game is yet another reason why I  don't do Blizz games anymore since they merged with Activision. Enjoy your game kids!

"Left it's roots", eh? It has the same feeling as previous Diablo games, similar scenes of "gore", Deckard Cain, Angels, Demons, Diablo and lots of loot. I know it's hating on Blizzard is "the cool thing to do" here on the MMORPG forums, but if you don't have anything factual to say except your skewed opinion, then say nothing at all. It will go right by most viewers here in this particular subforum anyway.

So, in other words, you don't like Diablo 3, then it's your loss, grandpa!

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

Originally posted by Istavaan

60 euros for standard digital version, sorry but thats a rip off.

^this

I was planning on buying the game since I do like those type of games , but I stick to Torchlight/T2 and PoE  coz theres no way im going to pay $77  (60 Euro) for a Digital download game hehe.

I bought it for 44€, standard price like any other game, dunno what are you talking about.

• DrifytDrifyt Member UncommonPosts: 27

Game of the year

Torchlight II has a hell of a lot to live up to thats for sure :D

Originally posted by Kehdar

I bought it for 44€, standard price like any other game, dunno what are you talking about.

60€ digital download , and its 60€ in retail in some european countries (mine included :( )

But frek it , if the game is good than what the hell

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

on blizzards own site it's 59.99 euros

Yea like every game it cost a lot more on the official site, why would you buy it from them?

• vlad1500vlad1500 Member UncommonPosts: 24

another single player game with multiplayer options. granted its a very cool game. what happens after you finish with the story? collect better gears so you can 1-shot mobs? LOL...waste of money. would rather play GW2 or tera...

Yea like every game it cost a lot more on the official site, why would you buy it from them?

Because they are only ones distributing it digitally :(