Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HD drive+ FFXI

Thunder-Thunder- Member Posts: 165
I was looking into getting back into FFXI but im wondering if i can install the PC version to the HD drive and still play it on PS2. The reason for this is cuz i dont want to waste space on my PC. Plus i know where i can buy the HD drive for pretty cheap.. so any replies would be wonderful thanks...

Comments

• ChrisMatternChrisMattern Member Posts: 1,478

Originally posted by Thunder-
    I was looking into getting back into FFXI but im wondering if i can install the PC version to the HD drive and still play it on PS2. The reason for this is cuz i dont want to waste space on my PC. Plus i know where i can buy the HD drive for pretty cheap.. so any replies would be wonderful thanks...

Um, no. The PS2 will not recognize or be able to run the PC programs; it doesn't run Windows and doesn't have even vaguely the same processor or video hardware. The same applies to the CoP expansion, incidentally; you can only install the PS2 version on the PS2 (and can only install the PC version on the PC).

Chris Mattern