Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guest Pass Request/Offer Thread

Comments

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893

every game has 3 guest passes .

but it says invite a friend to play with 

so you really should only give the passes to your friends not strangers on a forums

• EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244

I guess I have to sweeten the pot a little bit, well dunno how attractive it really is.

In exchange for a guest pass key I can offer you a beta key to firefall.

• F2Pelerin118F2Pelerin118 Member UncommonPosts: 124

I'd really like a Guest pass, thanks!

• Nightbringe1Nightbringe1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,335

I would like a guest pass if anyone is giving them out.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
    Benjamin Franklin

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360

I would love to have a Diablo 3 guest pass please, in return I can give a Starcraft 2 guest pass which allows you to play for 14 hours or 3 days. The hours can be played over the course of the 3 days. :)

Cheers :D

If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883

Nevermind, got one.

Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • thefreaklordthefreaklord Member UncommonPosts: 16

Hello Diabros!

This is a call for help from Venezuela!  All of my three friends will be playing at midnight release but i won´t be able to join them because my box woin´t arrive unt il later tomorrow, which makes me a really sad panda. So, if someone could PM me with a Guess Pass I will love you forever and ever. I will also give you all the oil in my country if I ever happen to become president! Furthermore, I will give away my Guest Passes to someone else when I get my box,.

TL;DR

PM a Guest Pass and I will love you forever!!!.

ñ TheFreak ñ

çççççççççççç

• CabalocCabaloc Member Posts: 116

Would love a guest pass as well if anyone can spare one, thanks  =)

• rygar218rygar218 Member UncommonPosts: 332

I would like a Guest Pass IF I could plz

• arulokarulok Member Posts: 1

If they're flying thick and fast, I too would love to delve into d3 with a guest pass. Battling demonic hordes while feeding my own new spawn (4 weeks today!) in the wee hours before dawn would certainly keep me awake for the task!

• Dwarfman420Dwarfman420 Member Posts: 207

If anyone would have a guess pass I could get myself n my wife would appreciate it greatly. Thank you ;)

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member Posts: 4,990

Never got around to checking this out yet. If someone has a spare guest pass I would appreciate it. Thanks,

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• Darkahn21Darkahn21 Member Posts: 20

I see quite a few people hoping for a guest pass. Alas I also am looking for a guest pass. Wouldn't mind to try something new as the games I'm playing right now aren't quite cutting it. If anyone is kind enough and has one to spare, please send to [email protected]  And to all the other out there looking for one, good luck!

• TrionicusTrionicus Member UncommonPosts: 498

If you guys give me 3mins I'll drop a guest pass for the U.S. region. Hang tight!

• ignorance123ignorance123 Member UncommonPosts: 2

Hey guys and gals! I've been following D3 ever since it was announced. I never really got into the game or knew much about it before the D3 *hint* so long ago. I'm usually lurking the forums, but am always reading the announcements on the site.

Anyways.. I would really like a Guest Pass for the game since I'd like to try the game out before I buy. I've seen numerous pictures of people trading in other games to afford D3, and (once I have a job this Summer) it will be even eaiser to afford.

Send me a PM if you'd like to help a College student like myself out. I'd really appreciate it! I'd definitely return the favor once/if I bought it.

• SpankadinSpankadin Member Posts: 8

Sup kids, long time player/fan here. This is my first post, but hopefully not my last. I peruse this site daily, but I registered just for this occasion (because i'm an diablo addict).  I'm looking to score a tasty Guest Pass so I can make it through until payday. Living paycheck to paycheck sucks pretty hard, and If you can relate, you might also have a new friend. I'd appreciate anyone hooking me up. It's not like we've been waiting for 10 years and they put it out right after mother's day. How can I slay demons after lifting up the angels in my life! Damn you Blizzard, I love you too...

• zinnikeyszinnikeys Member UncommonPosts: 45

Originally posted by Trionicus

If you guys give me 3mins I'll drop a guest pass for the U.S. region. Hang tight!

Got one in the TES forums. Just wanted to say 'You're a good man, Trionicus!'

Enjoy whoever snagged that :)

Was saving a few for friends, 1 didn't want it (he's a lost console bastard) so it's up on my blog.

Now back to Skyrim!

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835

Currently on the fence and due to all the other MMORPG beta's as of late I never had much a chance to give this one a go while it was available for beta.  If someone would be so kind as to drop me an email or message with a guest pass code I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks and cheers!

Email: [email protected]

• ShadinShadin Member CommonPosts: 294

Was saving a few for friends, 1 didn't want it (he's a lost console bastard) so it's up on my blog.

Now back to Skyrim!

Managed to snag it! Thanks a mil, mate! :D You've probably saved both week and weekend. ;)

Originally posted by Shadin

Now back to Skyrim!

Managed to snag it! Thanks a mil, mate! :D You've probably saved both week and weekend. ;)

No prob, glad to save a weekend! Don't forget to feed the kids like I do! Err just joking >.>

No, really, I don't have kids. But if I did I might forget to feed them.

Originally posted by zinnikeys

Got one in the TES forums. Just wanted to say 'You're a good man, Trionicus!'

Enjoy whoever snagged that :)

Thanks for the kind words Sir! Kinda funny though, for the longest time I didn't like the Khajiit, I was so racist :| lol. It had something to do with the bad Morrowind graphics, in my defense! Nothing against Skooma

• BandenBanden Member Posts: 83

Im poor! Please PM me a guest pass. :(

• ithingithing Member Posts: 3

LF one here as well. PLZ PLZ PM me...can't wait until tomorrow QQ 

• ithingithing Member Posts: 3

Stil waiting...QQ