Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Exile

MorvMorv Member UncommonPosts: 331

This is a fairly entertaining game, I would recommend taking a look at it. The item mall is empty at this point, I intend to wait until it is released as closed beta characters will be wiped, naturally.

Controls are responsive, animations and characters are smooth... Intriguing gameplay.

UI is intuitive, and simple, becomes more depthful later on.

Skill system is incredible! Very! Very! Very interesting. Some feel it is overwhelming but honestly I think it is just right there is just a lot there, take a minute to read and examine it. After a couple levels it makes sense, those levels come quickly too. :)

Good luck to them!

Comments

• ElderRatElderRat Member CommonPosts: 899

Originally posted by Morv

This is a fairly entertaining game, I would recommend taking a look at it. The item mall is empty at this point, I intend to wait until it is released as closed beta characters will be wiped, naturally.

Controls are responsive, animations and characters are smooth... Intriguing gameplay.

UI is intuitive, and simple, becomes more depthful later on.

Skill system is incredible! Very! Very! Very interesting. Some feel it is overwhelming but honestly I think it is just right there is just a lot there, take a minute to read and examine it. After a couple levels it makes sense, those levels come quickly too. :)

Good luck to them!

I feel the same, so a bump is due.

Currently bored with MMO's.

• tazarconantazarconan Member Posts: 1,013

i heard sort of same good comments about the game from couple beta testers. I ll go for it on release. Its free anwy.

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

It's good but they really need to up the end game, there's not much to do as it is now.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky