Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im 16 WOOT!

Today is my b-day and Im lovin it. Just got done playin some CS:Source and it's kinda weird cus I was born right around this time. (I was almost 3 hours over my moms b-day, which was yesterday) Im not havin a party or nothin just hopin to get some cash for my pc and I think im gettin a new monitor. Just wanted to let u guys know so Happy B-day to me!

P.S.~En1gma even tho Im not close to ur age I still feel like Im gettin old, I can feel it in my bones

-F18

It is sad that someone would cut off their ability to meet a good portion of the world because of their ignorance against other people - Fantom

Comments

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

I look at age as I am #* years young. ::::01::

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Fantom18

Today is my b-day and Im lovin it. Just got done playin some CS:Source and it's kinda weird cus I was born right around this time. (I was almost 3 hours over my moms b-day, which was yesterday) Im not havin a party or nothin just hopin to get some cash for my pc and I think im gettin a new monitor. Just wanted to let u guys know so Happy B-day to me!
    P.S.~En1gma even tho Im not close to ur age I still feel like Im gettin old, I can feel it in my bones
    -F18

ding! now you have enough skill points to start practicing the driver's license skill!
  • Sparks243Sparks243 Member Posts: 271

Happy Birthday Fantom

but you know you really shouldn't be playing CS until after you 18, it will make you want to perform violent acts against the government, maybe we should ban it or something... /sarcasm

Make sure you have a cake, can't have a good Birthday with out a cake in my opinion.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Serien
    -F18ding! now you have enough skill points to start practicing the driver's license skill!

Nah, he needs to save gold for his training fuel.

• Dis_OrdurDis_Ordur Member Posts: 1,501

-F18

I am not being sarcastic at all, you shouldn't be playing CS:S, you aren't old enough...  Also, no one cares about it being your b-day...  Not like I am going to post on my b-day or anything...  Oh well, I guess I was dumber when I was 16 too...

• Fantom18Fantom18 Member Posts: 296

Ahahahaha Dis_Ordur u almost had me but Im listenin to All your base are belong to us! so I can't really take anything serious right now.

-F18

It is sad that someone would cut off their ability to meet a good portion of the world because of their ignorance against other people - Fantom

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Originally posted by Dis_Ordur
    -F18I am not being sarcastic at all, you shouldn't be playing CS:S, you aren't old enough... Also, no one cares about it being your b-day... Not like I am going to post on my b-day or anything... Oh well, I guess I was dumber when I was 16 too...

Hey queer. Calm down.

• HifructoseHifructose Member Posts: 308

Grats! *insert something clever here*

• sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

grats Fantom. I am always happy to hear if it is some ones birthday, especially en1gmas dooms day.

I myself am turning 20 on sept. 10. So I will be 1 year too young to drink, but old enough.... well you guys know the rest.

• keltic1701keltic1701 Member Posts: 1,162

-F18

Congrats! Ahhhh...I remember 16. Wait! I was 16 in the 70's and usually stoned so maybe I don't remember it all that much after! LOL
  • keltic1701keltic1701 Member Posts: 1,162

Originally posted by keltic1701

-F18

Congrats! Ahhhh...I remember 16. Wait! I was 16 in the 70's and usually stoned so maybe I don't remember it all that much after! LOL

...after all! LOL See what I mean!!!
  • grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047

gratz !!1!!!1!!!!!one!!!!1!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Dis_Ordur

-F18

I am not being sarcastic at all, you shouldn't be playing CS:S, you aren't old enough...  Also, no one cares about it being your b-day...  Not like I am going to post on my b-day or anything...  Oh well, I guess I was dumber when I was 16 too...

I'm surprised you're trying to speak for all of us by saying "noone". Take it easy, you're acting up for some odd reason.
  • ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

Originally posted by Serien
    you're acting up for some odd reason.

Some people are offended by youth.

Granted, the original poster is an immature punk (overdramatizing and speaking in extremes), and the antagonist is a self-absorbed jerk who feels the need to berate someone because its their birthday.

It's your birthday? Congrats, no one truly cares, but we're happy for you all the same. You don't think he should be playing CS:S? That's your opinion, I'm glad you have one. No need to blow up and make sure he knows you're superior to him.

Happy birthday kiddo.

-Machiavelli

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    Ding! You've reached puberty! It's all downhill from here bud, quit playing video games and go outside and start hanging out with girls unless you wanna become a bitter dude living over your parents garage when you're 36. And no, I'm not joking.image

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

Happy Birthday. I am turning 16 in December, I can't wait. ::::02::

• ApsylumApsylum Member Posts: 202

Happy Birthday AND Stuff

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

::::06::

• SackynutSackynut Member Posts: 558

happy bday!!! 16 is awesome

• looploop Member Posts: 79

Happy Birthday fantom!!

Wishing you all the best and enjoy playing over and over again..

have more blessed more years.

In my field of paper flowers, candy clouds of lullaby. I lay inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me. ~*Evanescence*~