Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I no longer post or visit mmorpg.com much

NaosNaos Member Posts: 379

The Black hole ::::27::

yup I thought Id offer a rather long opinon and I forgot to keep it in the clipb while I posted so *pop* off into oblivion it goes thank you very much Mrs.

I cant be arsed to do it all again but I'm annoyed enough to post here about it ::::36::

Does anyone read the Bug Reports posts? Do I care? Whats the price of wine in denmark?

heh, I'm off to kick the cat or something ::::16::

Comments

• cryoracryora Member Posts: 367

what black hole? the one with the epicenter and the singularity??

• NaosNaos Member Posts: 379

Originally posted by cryora
    what black hole? the one with the epicenter and the singularity??

no. theres a forum bug that eats posts.

[insert witty reply..]

well I think there's a black hole on my monitor. it's a smudge of blurry stuff but everything around is is clear.

• SecretsSecrets Member Posts: 175

Originally posted by cryora

well I think there's a black hole on my monitor. it's a smudge of blurry stuff but everything around is is clear.

if it's an LCD screen, it's cuz something or someone touched it too hard. If it's the basic monitor, it's cuz a magnetic force got near it. It won't go away.

EDIT: sorry for the off-topic abuse of bug report, just had to comment.

Ok that's cool, I got a new monitor.

I've noticed that when changing resolutions, the smudges might appear. It seems to me that the LCD monitor is "adapting" to a certain resolution. For example, I mainly have 1280x1024 resolution when on my desktop, but after playing a game at 1024x768 for a while, going back to the desktop with 1280x1024 sorta screws up the picture. Some parts of the monitor would look blurry (very noticeable when reading text).. but it eventually goes away after leaving the monitor at 1280x1024 for a while.

And I'm sure Naos is long gone by now hehehehe