Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WITH MICS

DeezYumDeezYum Member Posts: 5
I AM LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WITH MICS THAT PLAY KNIGHT ONLINE. I AM NOT NEW TO THE GAME AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY WITH ME AND U HAVE A MIC U CAN REACH ME ON XFIRE MY NAME IS deezyum AND FOR AIM MY NAME IS Deez Yum OR /PM ME ON KNIGHT ONLINE @ _DEEZYUM_ IF U REACH ME I WILL FIND US A SERVER FOR TEAMSPEAK OR VENTRILA. U CAN ALSO EMAIL ME @ [email protected]  HAPPY GAMING image

Comments

• FinalSinFinalSin Member Posts: 32
    i have a mic but i dont know how to use ventrillo and i dont have xfire my charcater is a lvl 36 rouge
  • TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    Was the caps really needed?
  • DeezYumDeezYum Member Posts: 5

well if u have a mic and u play ko just download teamspeak its way easyier than ventrilo and btw i play on ares servers and if u dont its pointless  soo.. if u do aim me @ Deez Yum or email me @ [email protected] with ur chatting sources

happy gaming image

• FinalSinFinalSin Member Posts: 32
    i got ts. my friends have it too so i joined their server and i cant talk on it can you give me some help on how i can talk in ts because i can talk in a game like counterstrike but they cant hear me in ts