Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowbane lore

KlorinKlorin Member Posts: 37

Come back ppl. its you naysayers that don't come back because others aren't that makes the others not want to come back. TEST lore atm has 900 peak i will bet you live will break 1200+ 2nd day of live lore server.

Comments

• MaxziusMaxzius Member UncommonPosts: 248

Originally posted by Klorin

Come back ppl. its you naysayers that don't come back because others aren't that makes the others not want to come back. TEST lore atm has 900 peak i will bet you live will break 1200+ 2nd day of live lore server.

I think it's going to be higher than 1200, actually.  We're already hitting over 900 on test and there are alot of people waiting until the new server goes live to reactivate their accounts.

=====================
    -Just My Thoughts-
    Max

Currently playing: Nothing

• Edward78Edward78 Member Posts: 245

Originally posted by Maxzius
    Originally posted by Klorin
    Come back ppl. its you naysayers that don't come back because others aren't that makes the others not want to come back. TEST lore atm has 900 peak i will bet you live will break 1200+ 2nd day of live lore server.I think it's going to be higher than 1200, actually. We're already hitting over 900 on test and there are alot of people waiting until the new server goes live to reactivate their accounts.

I am.

• millbromillbro Member Posts: 71
    When is this "lore" server going up? i am dling the trial atm, think i might try it bc wow is getting old and i am looking for a good pvp game untill "knock on wood" DF comes out 
  • Edward78Edward78 Member Posts: 245

Originally posted by millbro
    When is this "lore" server going up? i am dling the trial atm, think i might try it bc wow is getting old and i am looking for a good pvp game untill "knock on wood" DF comes out

My advice give up on DF, it is just pointless to still have hope. As far as the lore server, I am hoping monday. I am going nuts waiting on it.

• millbromillbro Member Posts: 71

Why give up on DF? its in alpha atm and beta soon i think, its not vaporware ppl