Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Take a freaking chill pill already

Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697

Yes, there is going to be an Elder Scrolls MMO.  No, from the screenshot we've seen, it does not look like the graphics we all love and are used to.  Yes, it is going to be a third person view.  But, aside from these things we know virtually NOTHING about the game.  Yet, I see all the screaming and crying and gnashing of teeth.  Wait until we know something SUBSTANTIVE; then you can all go crazy.  But, for now, take a chill pill.  Relax.  You'll live longer.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

Comments

• KelthiusKelthius Member UncommonPosts: 298

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/337278/20120504/elder-scrolls-online-game-details-mmorpg-announcement.htm

No action combat, no housing, class based system, and no pets. People keep saying we don't have any info, this is quite a bit of info. Definately enough to be critical of the game.

• busdriverbusdriver Member Posts: 859

Originally posted by Skooma2

Yes, there is going to be an Elder Scrolls MMO.  No, from the screenshot we've seen, it does not look like the graphics we all love and are used to.  Yes, it is going to be a third person view.  But, aside from these things we know virtually NOTHING about the game.  Yet, I see all the screaming and crying and gnashing of teeth.  Wait until we know something SUBSTANTIVE; then you can all go crazy.  But, for now, take a chill pill.  Relax.  You'll live longer.

Correction, you know virtually nothing. Do some search on the subject.

• jtcgsjtcgs Member Posts: 1,777

Or we could act like responsible consumers and voice our opinions and get what we expect.

I mean, its not like a game company can release a game in a popular series and piss off so many as to start vast protests and even a LAWSUIT over its ending and actually get the company to react and do something about it...or can they.

Yeah...better to start the MOMENT you know about something you dont like and change it before its done..why just settle for MEH

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306

Heh, you first. image

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• Sabic133Sabic133 Member UncommonPosts: 46

Take a reality pill.  The little info we do know, all looks terrible.

• KelthiusKelthius Member UncommonPosts: 298

Originally posted by jtcgs

Or we could act like responsible consumers and voice our opinions and get what we expect.

I mean, its not like a game company can release a game in a popular series and piss off so many as to start vast protests and even a LAWSUIT over its ending and actually get the company to react and do something about it...or can they.

Yeah...better to start the MOMENT you know about something you dont like and change it before its done..why just settle for MEH

I don't think any amount of protesting will change the core of the game. It has been in development for too long. As someone stated in another thread, they may add some minor trinkets here or there just to get people excited.

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

Sorry op, you need a reality pill as previously mentioned. I guess you never read the leaked information from gameinformer magazine. Please go read them. You will then realize it is going to be yet another WoW clone generic mmo. 

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697

I will scour the net for more info, but I do know that Zenimax is making the MMO and Bethesda makes the single player RPGs.  I, for one, will check out the game when it's released, knowing that, even if it is disappointing, it is NOT made by the same people who brought us Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

They are making an elder scrolls mmo for people who are not elder scrolls fans..this is very disrespectful to the fans that made elder scrolls the big selling hit it is today..but all corporate shitheads treat their loyal costumers like this anyway.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

Originally posted by Kelthius

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/337278/20120504/elder-scrolls-online-game-details-mmorpg-announcement.htm

No action combat, no housing, class based system, and no pets. People keep saying we don't have any info, this is quite a bit of info. Definately enough to be critical of the game.

Yeah based on that article it sounds freaking terrible.

I think fans need to take an anti-chill pill and voice the opinion so loudly they scrap all of those terrible, terrible ideas and at least TRY to give FANS the game they want.

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

someone tell zenimax it's 2012 not 2007.

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

I will scour the net for more info, but I do know that Zenimax is making the MMO and Bethesda makes the single player RPGs.  I, for one, will check out the game when it's released, knowing that, even if it is disappointing, it is NOT made by the same people who brought us Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim.

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

.  Yet, I see all the screaming and crying and gnashing of teeth.  Wait until we know something SUBSTANTIVE; then you can all go crazy.  But, for now, take a chill pill.  Relax.  .

....said the rapist to it's victim.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

Originally posted by Kelthius

WTF!!!!

I might just pass on even trying this game out. :/

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

This discussion has been closed.